• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

In the next set of Happy Meal toys, US McDonald's stores will be including Pokémon and Zoobles! toys in their Happy Meals. This set of toys includes the toys from the Australian promotion starting next month, as well as a few toys not included in it. The toys are Pikachu, Servine, Pignite, Dewott, Woobat, and Axew. Like how the toys last year came with cards from the McDonalds Collection TCG set, these toys will also come with TCG cards. At least nine different cards will be able to be obtained, including Pignite, Dwebble, and Axew.

Read more on Bulbanews

Okay, this time I will get up the nerve to buy a happy meal to get an awesome Pikachu toy! I will not miss out on this again!

(FYI: The starter toys are the leftover starter toys from last year that evolved :lol:)

The Dark-type card behind Pignite looks like Zorua or Scraggy from Black&White to me. The image is still too tiny to be sure.

As for the toys, i really hope they will be released in Europe, too.

Interesting how these toys are the same Pokemon as the regular "Series 2" toys that are out in retail stores right now. All that's missing is Munna and Pansage.

Also, it looks like this promotion is going to be a quick one. Only 6 toys, and they usually give out 2 a week.

Hm... I'd really like to buy some Happy Meals now, but do they offer anything vegetarian? xD

I really hope I can get one this time around. I'm sure I can get the courage to buy a Happy Meal.

Hm... I'd really like to buy some Happy Meals now, but do they offer anything vegetarian? xD

You can just buy the toy.

That's what my boyfriend and I did to get my Pikachu and Tepig.

I remember when the first promotion started and it was stated that it would be happening internationally as well.

So far, I'm finding it hard to believe that Australia is the only country in the world other than America. In other words, come to the UK, I'm fed up with the crappy 2012 Olympic promotions.

I already take weekly trips to McDonalds to GTS trade. Now I can get a cute Pokemon toy too! 8D

I wonder,do happy meals have meals other than chicken nuggets? Or do you have to get a happy meal to get a toy?
Last year when they did the promo I gave the food to my brother kept the toy XD

I wonder,do happy meals have meals other than chicken nuggets? Or do you have to get a happy meal to get a toy?
Last year when they did the promo I gave the food to my brother kept the toy XD

You can get happy meals with a hamburger, cheeseburger, or nuggets. Although you don't need to buy one to get the toy.

Just buy a small item or drink, even if you're vegetarian, and ask to see what Pokemon toys they have. The cashier will usually bring a handful of toys to the register for you to pick. They cost about $2 where I live.

You can buy the toy without a meal or a drink.

Like I said last year, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A HAPPY MEAL. You can get the toy for $1.00.

Can it be a big kid's meal too? Happy Meals are probably too small for me. I also think it would be weird to walk into a McDonald's and just buy a toy without getting something to eat... xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom