• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Trainer Paul: A Birthday Special for my friends in the Pokemon Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulisthebest

"Ursaring, standby for battle!"
Reaction score
Since I've turned 22, I thought I'd do something a little special since I haven't been on this forum in over a month. What can I say graduate school is VERY time consuming.

I've started my own Facebook page where I'll discuss all things Pokemon :rolleyes:

So, if you liked my discussions on this forum then no worries, you won't be disappointed by what you'll see/read on this page!

Please come on over and give it a LIKE and SHARE with all of your Pokemon loving friends!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pokémon-Trainer-Paul/427588670691868

Paul is my favorite character as the name implies on the Facebook page and on this website!

I look forward to the discussions with many of you as I take my Pokemon knowledge, questions and debates to this page. See you there!

This is a nice idea. Unfortunately, this isn't really so much about the series as it is your Facebook page about Pokemon. As it is, it's more fitting as a blog entry, so please take this announcement there please. I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom