• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Trozei EU Name & Date Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

Reaction score
Dunno if you guys care about this or not

NOE revealed today that Pokémon Trozei will come out in Europe on the 28th of April under the name "Pokémon Link!"

I suppose its because they had problems translating Trozei into French, German, Spanish etc.

LoL.

The saga of the crappy names continue.

(Thanks for the heads up, tho, Joe)

I thought all these name variations would stop when the translated name was released.

Apparently, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

nYoo said:
That's the source:
http://www.nintendo.se/templates/05.asp?sida=756

So it's not really NOE, who released this information. The NOE page has nothing about this yet and as far as I know they haven't released anything to the press yet either.

There'll be a press release with the entire dates list tommorow or the day after that.

NoE's also updated their site with it.

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=CB6oKFYXWBQeBrmiIyD8tMhGusti2RcF

Pokemon Link's a crappy name but I guess it does make some sense for translating to the European languages.

Oh. When I checked the German NOE site a couple hours ago, there wasn't anything about it (and there still isn't anything about it in the news section of the German site). I also tried the English site, but it didn't work and it still doesn't. :\
I always get the following error when trying to get on the English NOE website:
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
o.o"
EDIT: Ok it finally works after removing the cookies for nintendo-europe.com

Last edited:
It worked for me, though not through that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom