• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon TV launched online: Ranger GS, Master Quest currently hosted on Pokémon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon TV launched online: Ranger GS, Master Quest currently hosted on Pokémon.com

A new section of the Pokémon.com website is up and running. Check out the new Pokémon TV for the premiere of the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs special.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon TV launched online: Ranger GS, Master Quest currently hosted on Pokémon.c

I didn't expect them to dub the special at all. Needless to say, it's impressively dull. They also misspelled Dolce, although that is what it sounds like.

Re: Pokémon TV launched online: Ranger GS, Master Quest currently hosted on Pokémon.c

"new section"?... watching eps online was there for months already... since they changed to this new design... the option to watch eps on the official site is almost a year old -_-
Yes, the Ranger "episodes" are new but it's wrong to say the whole section is new
Anyway, nice that they dubbed this... not nice that other countries probably won't get this (as short and "pointless" as it may seem, I kind of liked it and it's just as part of the anime as anything else to me)

On the website, they've been advertising it as new, but yeah, this is actually a pretty old feature. They started at the original Kanto League episodes and are now up to Master Quest. I'm really happy that they started this. Now, I just wish they had the options for subtitles.

I'm kind of surprised they dubbed the Ranger special. Nice treat, considering its length. But yeah, them streaming the episodes isn't new, but adding new episodes from the Master Quest series and this special are.

Season 5 isn't really new either... it was there for a while now, I'm pretty sure
Anyway... I tried to watch the Ranger episode and as expected, this site totally fails with its streaming - why can't it be like Youtube where it simply loads and you can then watch it without interruptions once it finish loading? it's like you have to watch it and let it stop every few seconds, wait years, see the next few seconds, then wait again...
At least, so it do to me...
Can't they make some deal with Youtube or something? Could be so much better... sadly, I just can't use their site's streaming when they're so bad and I'm sure at least some other people have the same problem too
I hope this episode eventually airs on TV or gets released on DVD or -something- cause otherwise I might not be able to watch it

the special isn't that great :/
iwas hoping for a series, but they skip way too much -.-

It is true that it isn't new. I think the story is about how they named it that, and that they dubbed that one special.

Last edited:

Meh boring

Season 5 isn't really new either... it was there for a while now, I'm pretty sure
Anyway... I tried to watch the Ranger episode and as expected, this site totally fails with its streaming - why can't it be like Youtube where it simply loads and you can then watch it without interruptions once it finish loading? it's like you have to watch it and let it stop every few seconds, wait years, see the next few seconds, then wait again...
At least, so it do to me...
Can't they make some deal with Youtube or something? Could be so much better... sadly, I just can't use their site's streaming when they're so bad and I'm sure at least some other people have the same problem too
I hope this episode eventually airs on TV or gets released on DVD or -something- cause otherwise I might not be able to watch it

yeah, I tried watching it and it was like, holy dang! Latios! Oh... he stopped... so did everyone else *Pauses so it can buffer, goes to get lunchable, microwaves pizza, comes back, hits play, watches for five seconds then it dies again.*

not even exaggerating. this story is legit

Well thanks for introducing a new website of Pokemon tv episodes. i love this show and must take a look for the dub Pokemon episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom