• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

PREVIEW: Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that they'll use an LA cast for this as well. These are shorts, so I suspect that they don't take that long to dub, but they still used a different cast for Generations. That is probably going to happen for this mini series as well.

Reaction score
Oh yeah.

This short series starts tomorrow.

Yet there's been no promotion and no trailers for it unlike Origins/Generations.

It's almost as if TPCI doesn't give a rat's ass about giving it any promotion at all.

Reaction score
Oh yeah.

This short series starts tomorrow.

Yet there's been no promotion and no trailers for it unlike Origins/Generations.

It's almost as if TPCI doesn't give a rat's ass about giving it any promotion at all.
I'm sure it's because of the duration. Episode 2 will be released in one month so who knows if it's even finished yet, and making a trailer for episode 1 would be basically showing half of it.

In fact, Generations' trailer only focuses on the Kanto & Johto episodes with a couple Sinnoh scenes.

This turned out kind of prophetic...
Reaction score
It's so unexciting and I don't know why they bothered producing this if they weren't going to promote the hell out of it. This feels dead on arrival.
Which is a shame since they have some great talent involved that feels like it could be pretty good... :(

웃♥유
Reaction score
Isn't Iris's Japanese VA voicing a character here? I might watch just for that but like someone else said, where's the hype for this thing? I would not have even realised that it was premiering today had I not seen Dogasu's latest update. :s

Reaction score
Cloud Strife's Japanese VA is also involved as well as Silver Fang's voice actor.

Silver Fang's from One Punch Man btw.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Considering COPPA, I wonder how much willing they are to air it through Youtube.

January 15 is almost over in Japan yet they still didn't upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.