• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Ultra RPG to open on Bulbagarden: URPG officially opens at midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra RPG to open on Bulbagarden: URPG officially opens at midnight

The long anticipated opening of Pokémon Ultra RPG, or URPG, will happen tonight at 12 AM Central; a brief synopsis of what URPG is follows.

Read more on Bulbanews

if this is something like Pokemoncrater then I'll stay up all night playing it :D

Discounts may be offered during this time period so it is highly recommended that interested members sign up early.

We have to pay for it?

I don't feel that this article includes all of the details that it should. I'm left clueless over exactly what it's about, how it's played, and where to find it.

It sounds like a cool idea, but I'm clue-less about certain things. Do we have to have a certain amount of posts? Are tryouts anytime? How do you do the try outs?

We have to pay for it?

I don't feel that this article includes all of the details that it should. I'm left clueless over exactly what it's about, how it's played, and where to find it.

LOL. What it actually means, is that you'll get incentives in the Game if you sign up/join early. We have places of interest like the Marketplace(where you can buy Pokemon/Items/etc). Thus, by discounts, it means you can either buy items at half the price/or you'll get coupons to exchange for an item/two.

URPG is found under the Bulbagarden Roleplay History, right after KPU(Knight Pokemon University). Join us!

We have to pay for it?

No, you pay nothing out of your pocket. In the URPG, you earn money through battling, reffing, grading, ranger-ing, or other means, which you can then spend on new Pokemon, items, TMs, Daycare moves, etc

It sounds like a cool idea, but I'm clue-less about certain things. Do we have to have a certain amount of posts? Are tryouts anytime? How do you do the try outs?

No to all of those, to sign up you just post what starter you'd like in Starter Requests, and wait to be approved. :)

Even I myself is clueless.

Oh, wait a sec. *adds the URPG forum link to the article*

Wait, it just opened today? I thought it had been open for longer.

Well, I think that I'm going to be joining later. Still thinking about which starter I want.

oh that blows that it is nothing like crater. The text RPGs are just lame.

oh that blows that it is nothing like crater. The text RPGs are just lame.

You never know, my friend. We just might be a fun game to enjoy with others like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom