• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! Heavenly King Acerola,Battle! (Fanmade)

TrainerJaren

Reaction score
(Sorry if this is the wrong section.If so, mods feel free to move to the correct one.)

Hey!I am a composer and here to bring you a new US/UM battle theme,featuring Acerola, one of the four heavenly Kings of the Alola region, specializing in Ghost-type. Happy Halloween, and thank you for your support! it is greatly appreciated!

It's awesome! It fits Acerola perfectly. Maube you could do a slower version that could work out as Mimikyu's totem theme.

Hey! Back again, this time with the first remix of the channel! I'm started the remix series off with the Rainbow Rocket theme, something to get everyone pumped up for tomorrow! Thank your for your support and hope you enjoy!

I liked it Pokemon sun and moon. Being a true Pokemon lover I played all the games of the series, as well, I have also booked the Pokemon ultra version recently online.

Hello!Back again with another original!This time featuring Celebi!

As always, all support is appreciated! Wanted to get one more song out before the year is over. Have a blessed year everyone!

Back
Top Bottom