• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Thoughts on the announcement of Pokémon Unite?

• Can't wait!

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • It looks okay.

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Meh...

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Pass.

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters
Here's something that hit me recently...

Will this even be released outside of China? :unsure:

Because it looks and feels like it was made with Chinese fans in mind more than most people (there's even a theory its made to fill the voice because GO is banned in China).
Oh, I'm probably wrong, but I was just wondering...

Because it looks and feels like it was made with Chinese fans in mind more than most people (there's even a theory its made to fill the voice because GO is banned in China).
I don't know. Most of the gamers I have met assume I play LoL until I tell them otherwise, so I guess MOBAs are popular here? Maybe it's just where I live...

I don't think TPCi will restrict themselves to just China when they could still make profits in other countries, even if said profits are much less. And considering that the presentation had some players from outside China--I saw players from both Japan and the US during the sample gameplay segment--I think that lends credence to the idea that UNITE will be international.

sounds fun, it didn't deserve an entire presents though.

i would play it, but... tencent. chinese companies like tencent are shady as fuck from what i've heard.

BTW: Please, stop talking about children as if they are all a bunch of brain-damaged. Among those thousands of dislikes there are thousands of children too. Let's just not pretend that children don't know what they like or cannot distinguish a good product from a mediocre product. Nowdays, children play videogames 10 times more than what we did. They know what a good videogame is better than we do.
Agreed. Because they are intelligent.

They re-uploaded the Unite trailer and the present
Sooner or later they’re going to get tired of reuploading the Pokémon Unite stuff, because we all know that it isn’t going to end well for them in terms of the like-to-dislike ratio no matter how much they try damage control.

Sooner or later they’re going to get tired of reuploading the Pokémon Unite stuff, because we all know that it isn’t going to end well for them in terms of the like-to-dislike ratio no matter how much they try damage control.
They reuploaded it to fix the mirrored switch, if they want to hide the dislikes they can just disable them

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom