• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Thoughts on the announcement of Pokémon Unite?

• Can't wait!

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • It looks okay.

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Meh...

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Pass.

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters
They reuploaded it to fix the mirrored switch, if they want to hide the dislikes they can just disable them

Sure, 3 weeks later for something that is on the screen for only 2 seconds and isn't noticeable at all. It was just to get rid of the like/dislike ratio and the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
give it a chance it can learn a lot from DOTA 2 and League of Legends and maybe introduce more interestig mechanics...
the battle grounds, cool would be to get a desert area with piramids, arctic area with snow, jungle, water kingdom or half part areas to use your team diffrently.

a 1 vs1 battle mode should be possible too, or you having a double battle and your other pokemon is controlled by AI?

Last edited:
Alright, so I went digging through a leak thread on resetera and some clickbaity articles, and, while the leak appears to be rather small, there does appear to be some interesting tidbits. Hopefully I am not violating any rules, I apologize if I am.
EeAc4GWU0AATZHK

EeAc50MUcAAHlD4

EeAc4GWU4AEF59w

EeAc4GXUwAUBHkw

EeAg4tgUYAIQxO7

7778c65c103853435d52d6748413b07ecb80889c.jpg
To my understanding the leak revealed that...
  • There is trainer customization (I even heard talk of seasonal costumes that are part of seasonal leagues, but I am not certain if that's confirmed as I only heard about it on the resetera thread).
  • Slowbro, Wigglytuff, Greninja, and Zeraora are confirmed as playable Pokemon, which I believe means there are now 14 confirmed playable 'mons.
  • Drednaw is also in the game, but there's uncertainty to whether it is actually playable or just one of those catchable 'mons. Rotom also makes an appearance, but I'm not certain if it was already shown in the game.

This Game Seems Boring, I’ll Still Buy It. I Hope Mai Bois Treecko Chimchar Oshawott Grookey and Rowlet Are In It. Ma Other Bois Froakie and Charmander Are In It

Last edited:
Something that has microtransactions is never free-to-play, since you still need to pay for features via those transactions.
That's not how that works. You can still play the game without paying a single cent. Sure, the game will probably be more difficult and certain content will either be extremely difficult or impossible to obtain without paying, but you technically aren't forced to cough up money.

Leaks already happening.
The week of leaks from a company who's mascot is a plumber. I'm 99% sure nintendo has nothing to do with this beyond the game being available on the switch and this being pokemon, but I can't resist it.

So I'm not too excited for Unite (not disappointed or anything, the genre's just not my thing), but those sailor outfits are so cute that I might have to reconsider.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom