• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Hoenn (Signups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Universe: Hoenn (Signups Closed, Selection in Progress)

How many memebers are being selected?

I am planning on accepting two members.

Oh. And sorry for sending you a VM with the same question. I forgot that I wrote it here.

The time has finally come to announce the selected members. Since Buzz is currently experiencing technical difficulties and cannot use his computer, therefore is unable to make this announcement himself, he asked me to do so. Here we go.

@Zenax
@Oblivion
@Elite_Four_Kuro
@Junpei
@Angad

As you know, you were the ones to make it to the final selection. All 5 of you answered the posed question correctly; therefore, you made it to the voting round. Each current member of the Pokémon Universe RPG Series cast his/her votes, the entirety of which was then tallied. Needless to say, that was the last in a series of processes that ultimately decided who the two new members will be, joining us in Pokémon Universe: Hoenn.

Before I get to the results, I would like to congratulate everyone on making it this far as well as encourage those who have not made it to try again next season. And now, without further ado ... the final results.

The first new member of the Pokémon Universe RPG Series is...

The one to join Zenax, the second new member of the Pokémon Universe RPG Series, is ...

Congratulations, you have become part of Pokémon Universe! You will be making your debut in the region of Hoenn, and will join the existing characters on their adventures as they travel the tropical region. Good luck, I hope that our cooperation will be enjoyable.

To the rest of you, I am truly sorry. The selection process was intense and the differences were very small. Thank you for applying and for following the RPG. We hope to see you again in the future.

Last edited:

Erm.....right.

Well, congrats you two I guess....

$hit! I guess there's always next time. I could try again.

Yeah well you got into the final selection so I guess next time round your going to be more likely again.

I think I'm not going to sign up next time so good luck everyone and have fun you two.

Farewell everyone! Good Luck to Zenax and Oblivion and hopefully I will see you again in Pokemon Universe: Sinnoh.

Best Wishes,
Elite_Four_Kuro

The selection process was intense and required cooperation from all of our veteran members. Congratulations to our new members. Being that I am still experiencing technical difficulties (currently posting via PSP) the RP will resume as soon as I have full internet access.

Well, it happens, so good luck, guys. If you ever need an extra member, I'll be here.

The winds did not blow in my favor. Perhaps next time.

Congratulations y'all. It was a tough pick that took quite a bit of discussion, so nobody feel bad about it. You were all close. :)

Congrats, yeah? Z, and Oblivion!
Good luck and happy RP-ing!

Sincerely,
Fat kid from frontier.

Congratulations to Zenax and Oblivion.

I guess there's always next time. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom