• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna looked up and noticed Enzap.

"Hey! Enzap!" Luna called out to him. Vix paitently waited for his master to make his way over to the group.

"Hey." Drew greeted as he and Luna had met up with Brad.

"Hey guys." Brad smiled and knelt down to pet Winter.

Winter jumped up and put her arms on Brad's shoulders before she licked his cheek.

"Ninetales," Winter barked happily. Luna slightly smiled before turning way and looking down at Diana.

Enzap made it over to the group. The first thing he did was squatted down and petted Vix. "Hey boy... you've been good for Luna, right?" Vix nodded and looked over at Helena. Enzap noticed her pregnant belly and a hint of a smile appeared. "I see... congratulations." Then he seemed to notice the rest of the group again and stood up.

Diana smiled happily towards Luna. Snow giggled as she did the same.

"It's been a while." Brad said to the others, still humoring Winter by playfully petting her white fur.

Winter growled happily and licked Brad's face.

"Yeah," Luna laughed at Enzap, "I think the two are pretty excited. Vix has waited on Helena, paw-and-foot." Helena smiled as she looked at Enzap.

Enzap looked at Helena and then Vix and then at Luna. "Yes... that sounds like Vix," he replied. His overall tone was almost emotionless.

"Were you guys planning on heading out?" Brad asked. "I know that it's only our first day in Hoenn but there's no Pokémon Center in Littleroot Town. The closest one is in Oldale Town which is pretty close."

"That sounds like a plan." Drew smiled. He then looked down at Diana, who seemed eager to go to the Pokémon Center.

"Enzap..." Luna frowned before giving him a hug. She looked at Brad. "I suppose that's where we'll go then."

Helena whimpered slightly as she looked at Vix.

"I've never seen Enzap quite like this before," she commented.

Enzap looked at Luna as she hugged him and sighed.

"The whole mess at Mount Silver was... quite traumatic for him," Vix explained quietly.

OOC: Skipping to arriving at Oldale. We won't meet Utsuho until Hyper is back, however.
==================

Brad smiled as he saw the houses of Oldale Town approached. Leading the group, he sat down on a wooden bench by the Pokémon Center. "We can wait here for a bit before leaving." He suggested.

The sun was shining down from the clear blue sky, some of which was obstructed by the lush greenery of tall trees. The treetops were filled with bird singing and occasional rustles could be heard in the bushes. The entire forest was bustling with life; it was a nice summer day in the region of Hoenn.

A young man was walking on the somewhat forgotten forest path. He was about 6 feet tall, and well-defined, as revealed by his white T-shirt that was sticking to his body lightly due to the high temperatures. Covering his tired legs were brown cargo shorts, and the black low sneakers he was wearing had some dirt on them. He shielded his green-blue eyes from the sunrays that randomly protruted through the leaves as his medium long dark brown hair swayed in the light breeze that sent pleasant chills down his spine.

A Wartortle was walking by his side.

My name is Matt. And you're probably wondering what I'm doing in the middle of a forest in Hoenn. Truth is, I'm not that sure myself. Hoenn has been confusing so far. Come to think of it, everything is kind of a mess at this point.

Drew simply nodded. He sat down besides Brad before placing his sister on his lap.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Brad asked all of them in general, still holding Budew in his arms.

Luna sat down on the ground. Winter sat down beside Brad, while Helena sat down by Luna's feet.

"I hope he'll cheer up when we find the others," Helena explained, "This depression might affect his coordination abilities."

Enzap remained standing, but had his eyes closed like he was resting. Vix nuzzled his leg but he didn't respond. "I hope it doesn't affect him too much... I can't imagine how much it would hurt him right now if he couldn't even compete in contests," Vix said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom