• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Venoshock? So I guess even Coordinators use TMs," Utsuho commented, feeling a bit silly for thinking otherwise. Pawniard was resting her head on the flat side of her blade; clearly, she was unamused.

"Go, Brad!" Matt cheered, supporting his boyfriend loudly.

Brad bowed with Budew before retreating backstage.

Matt pondered for a second before he got up and rushed backstage, hoping that he could get past the security.

Brad stood up and walked toward the entrance when he saw Matt appear and gave him a huge hug as soon as he entered the room.

"You were great," Matt smiled, then kissed him in front of everyone.

"Thanks." Brad smiled and then led the two to a bench backstage.

"Am I allowed to be here?" Matt asked Brad, having noticed that there was no security guarding the entrance backstage.

"Yeah, totally." Brad assured and cuddled.

Brad put an arm around Matt and sighed happily once they were done kissing. "So do you think I'll make it to the next round?"

"I think you'll win this," Matt smiled and kissed him again, not caring about the people who witnessed it.

"Aww, thanks." Brad smiled as he kissed back. "You wanna stay back here or in the audience?"

"I wanna go with you to the stage," Matt chuckled. "But I guess that's not possible, so I'll stay here."

"Why on stage?" Brad asked confusedly.

"Because you're so good and I love being with you," Matt chuckled.

"You're too sweet." Brad chuckled.

Brad cuddled close and sighed happily. "If I win this, I'll only need two more ribbons." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom