• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Skippy! Please stop bothering those people!" Enzap said as he pulled his pokemon off of a man's head.

"I'm sorry sir!" be apologized.

"Oh, it's all right," the man said, "I love pokemon. By the way you have raised you pokemon very well. Let me guess, you are a coordinator?"

"Mad? Wait, wait. Why mad? Now that you said that, I regret my order." Jake argued with the waitor.

"It was a fine choice sir." The waitor sighed.

"Then why will he be mad? It makes me feel sad. Do you get my fad? It makes me sad." Jake sang.

"Sir, you're making no sense now." The waitor said, scratching his head.

"Let's just get the pizza." Jake groaned.

"Fine choice sir, the chef will be happy. Idiots." The waitor smiled, then muttered under his breath.

"...Did he just-" "No Jake, let it go." Tsunami managed to silence Jake before anything happened.

"Also... you were a little high on the eighth note." Tsunami laughed.

"Wow, your Pokémon are cool as well, Luna." Matt smiled. He observed Mr. Gibles some more. "It's obvious that you raised him well."

"Thank you," Luna smiled at Matt, "My father helped me with him though."

Drew finally got to Cherrygrove after walking. Once there, he decided to wait for the others there.

'Well, I guess a little rest wouldn't hurt." he said to himself before deciding to go into the Pokemon Center.

"So are you planning on challenging the gyms?" Brad asked Matt.

"Well? How was the pizza?" Jake smiled.

"Not bad. Mom makes the best though." Tsunami laughed.

"No joke." Jake said as he paid the waitor.

"Hey, Brad," Luna asked, "Have you heard from Drew? I'm just wondering how Winter's doing. I know I saw her last month but I'm still worried."

"You know, I haven't called him." Brad said, taking out his Pokegear and dialing Drew's number. "I can't wait to see him!" He waited for Drew to pick up.

Drew heard his C-Gear ringing, so he answered.

"Hello?" He asked, forgetting to see the caller ID.

"Hey, Drew!" Brad cheered. "It's Brad. Can you meet us by New Bark Town? We can't wait to see you!"

Jake walked out of the food court and into a room where he unpacked and took a nap.

"Was the food good?" A familiar voice asked.

"Not bad. Salt was too much though." Jake's consience sarcastically grunted.

"Hey Brad! Sure. I'm going there as we speak." He said as he grabbed Diana's hand once more and started walking towards New Bark Town.

"That's great! I can't wait to see you and Hyper! Are you bringing Supernova, too? Oh and Winter!" Brad continued to babble on and on.

"She's doing great! I have her out of her pokeball for now. Want to speak to hr?" Drew asked Luna.

"Okay." Drew smiled, then put the C-Gear infront of Winter's mouth.

"Winter, it's Luna." Drew said to her.

"Hi, Winter!" Brad cheered into the phone. "Are you being a good girl?" He asked as if she'd be able to answer back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom