• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew slowly backed up. His Pokémon number low, he couldn't fight against other Pokémon by himself.

"Gather your friend around yourself." Celebi spoke.

Brad had no other option but to obey. "Guys, gather around me, hurry! It's our only hope." He called, although not knowing where this was leading.

Brad looked around to his friends. Now what?

"You better still have that ball that I gave you." Celebi spoke.

Brad looked through his back and pulled the half golden, half silver ball that he had been neglecting all of his journey. "Use it, just like the vision I gave you." Celebi advised hurriedly as Archie was readying their attack.

"Go!" Brad called, throwing the ball forward. Celebi was released from the ball and got close to the group. It immediately began to shine with a bright green light, not wasting any time. "Wh-what?!" He gasped, looking up at Team Universe. A pack of Mightyena were already charging.

Drew grabbed Luna's hand softly, looking at the Celebi that had suddenly appeare from a Pokéball Brad had.

The charging Mightyena approached closer and quicker. Just in time, Brad and friends glowed with a green aura and were rising upward. "Huh?!" He gasped as he felt his body reconstruct himself in a sense, feeling a tight sensation as if being stuck through a small tube and being dropped in the same spot that they were before. "That helped nothing!" He called, then looked upward to see that Team Universe had vanished, although the chamber had retained the same amount of damage as before. "What did you do?" He asked.

"I brought you forward in time. Team Universe has already left... you would have died here if I hadn't brought you here." Celebi explained in clear English to all of the group.

"Wait, what?!" Brad called before anybody had time to respond. "W-we could have saved our Pokémon! It wasn't over! We still could have fought!" He said.

"Brad, it was over." Celebi spoke seriously. "You couldn't have won this fight. In order to make a difference, you need to live to fight another day."

Enzap stared at the ground. He didn't care about the Legendary Pokemon and what it did to them. All he could think about was his partner.

Drew frowned. He kept hid hand with Luna's as he looked towards a nearby wall, lost in thought as his mind was flooded with questions.

"Your friends were in no condition to fight, either." Celebi said, referencing Luna and Enzap's behavior.

"... No. I will save them. Send me back! Send me back to save them!" Brad gave as a command.

"I can't do that. You'll kill yourself in the process. But I can help you save them at a later date." Celebi offered. "Keep me with you and we can make things right together."

"You ruined this for me. I will do it on my own, without your help!" Brad yelled, storming back from where they came in hopes of heading home.

"You're just leaving me here?!" Celebi called after Brad, who was already storming down the cavern paths and not worrying about his friends, knowing that they would know their way out on their own. He just wanted revenge on Team Universe and to find a way to get his Pokémon back.

Meanwhile, Celebi addressed Luna, Drew, and Enzap. "Be safe." It advised before disappearing in a flash of green light to find a way to reunite with Brad and help with his fight.

Outside of Mt. Silver, Brad looked up at the sky. "I'm saving you guys.... you won't be slaves to Team Universe." He said before walking off down the path to Silver Town.

--------------

Pokémon Universe: Johto

--------------

Outskirts of Mt. Silver

A woman looked through the cave walls of Mt. Silver from the outside, using technologically advanced vision from her glasses to see the scene from outside. She examined the silhouette of a man who threw a ball and did a background search.

"Archie, admin of Team Universe." She concluded as his history appeared on the screen of her computerized headset.

"Sir." A grunt approached before making a hand signal which resembled a specific solute for their group.

"Do a further examination of this man. We've found a goldmine." She said, reentering the airbase that was landed nearby.

"Yes, J." The grunt repeated the hand salute before following her inside of the airship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom