• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
Pokémon Universe: Johto

Brad woke up in bed, turning to his clock to see that it was merely 9 in the morning. He yawned and sat up, putting on his day clothes and grabbing his bags. The boat still had a long while till reaching Johto but he wanted to meet his girlfriend Luna who was staying in a separate cabin.

“So this is Johto… let’s do this.” Jake smirked, as he prepared to start another adventure. “You ready, Tsunami?” Jake asked his trusty Marshtomp.

“I think you know the answer to that.” Tsunami replied to Jake as he ran down the hills.

“Mt. Silver has its perks. Now, let’s see what we have in store for us here.” Jake said as he followed Tsunami.

"Congradulations Jacob. You're one step closer to discovering my true self." The voice laughed.

(OOC: Yes, Jake can talk to Tsunami, vice versa. Gotta love the Tidal bell.)

Last edited:
Drew woke up from his bed especially early this day. He quickly ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Today's the day!" He said to himself, a smile in his face.

Luna was woke up by Mr. Gibles constant growling due to him being hungry. She yawned and put on her shirt, skirt, knee socks, and shoes. She finished fixing her hair when Mr. Gibles grabbed her arm and lead her to the door.

"Okay, boy," she laughed, "You'll get food soon enough."

Seishin lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression. I’m sick of this, she thought to herself, sick of these haunting memories, sick of not being able to even feign happiness, sick of everything... She sat up. Well, sitting around complaining won’t do anything about it, that’s for sure.

“Come on out, Stalker,” she said as she let her Shuppet out of its Poke Ball. It floated over to her and stared curiously. “We’re going on a little trip,” Seishin said. She walked down stares, and her Pokemon followed. “Okāsan, I’ve decided,” she said as she did a final check of her purse, “Today’s the day I set out on a journey as a Pokemon Trainer.

“A Trainer?” her mother replied in a worried tone, “Are you sure you’re ready?”

“Hai, okāsan,” Seishin replied.

“Alright then, good luck! I love you!” her mother shouted as Seishin walked out the door of her quiet little house.

As Seishin walked out, she turned and stared at the nearby lake. Off in the distance, she could see the cave that housed Tohjo Falls, the link between Johto and Kanto. As the lake’s gentle breeze flowed through her hair, Stalker came up next to her.

“Today’s the day, Stalker,” she said, “The day I go on my journey to put my past behind me.” Stalker simply uttered a “Pet” in response.

She walked past her house, past the windmills, past Professor Elm’s house, and eventually reached the entrance. She turned around for one last look, then continued under the humble wooden sign that read “New Bark Town: Winds of New Beginnings.” With a soft breeze blowing from behind, she continued on to Route 29...

Last edited:
The boat was sailing calmly, making its way through the small waves as the passengers on it were heading for New Bark Town.

Matt was sitting on his bed, in the cabin where he had been staying during the course of the trip. He looked outside the window, his green-blue eyes staring at the blue ocean. A lot was on his mind. He was starting his journey in Johto and couldn't help but think about what awaits him there. Who will he meet? What places will he see? What kind of adventures wait for him there?

He was of course very excited. He was overwhelmed with a mix of curiosity, anxiety and determination. Matt picked up the two Pokéballs next to him. He decided to let his Pokémon out.

"Squirtle!" "Pidgeotto!" Matt's two Pokémon, Kamex and Aero, appeared in a flashing bolt of light. "This is it, guys. Very soon, we will start our adventure," Matt said. His longtime companions were as excited as their Trainer. "Just imagine," Matt continued, "what kind of wondrous things might await us. New friends, new Pokémon, new challenges."

Matt paused. He took something out of his backpack. In his hand, Matt held a locket and a ribbon. The locket was charcoal black and somewhat oddly shaped. Matt's dad, a Flying type trainer, who had obtained the locket in his youth, gave it to him. The ribbon was given to him by his mom. She was a Coordinator and it was the first ribbon she had ever won. Both items meant a lot to Matt and filled him with extra energy.

Matt heard an announcement. Apparently, they were approaching Johto. With a determined smile on his face, Matt looked at his Pokémon. "Let's do this," he said. He put on his backpack and made sure he didn't forget anything, before stepping outside of the miniature cabin, with Aero on his shoulder and Kamex beside him.

As Matt breathed in the fresh air, a breeze blew off his flatcap.

Brad took a deep breath and happily knocked on Luna's door. "Guess who?" He cheered happily.

Luna smiled and opened the door.

"Hey, honey," she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Mr. Gibles is eager for some food, so that's where we're headed." Mr. Gibles kept dragging Luna's hand out of the cabin.

"'Scuse me! Pardon me! Call me! Outta my way!" Jake yelled, trying to walk past the people in his way.

"To think you've matured." Tsunami laughed, while tailing his trainer.

"Hey, at least no one got hurt." Jake joined his pokemon's laughter, as he ran through New Bark, and made his way to Cherrygrove.

"Alright let's go." Brad smiled and held Luna's hand. The two walked onto the deck where they were greeted with many happy people with the same anticipations as them. "Why don't we eat over here." Brad pointed to a stand that sold food with a few tables located next to it.

"Okay," Luna smiled, "Come on Mr. Gibles." The happy Gabite jumped into Brad's arms.

Enzap woke up in his house in Olivine City. He went downstairs and said goodbye to his parents and got on a small boat ran bye a friend of his family.

"I can't wait to see everyone again Skippy!"

"Skip skip!" his Skiploom replied.

"You still giving your number to random women?" Tsunami asked sarcastically.

"It's only normal. Misty's a bitch, so it's only natural that I break up and start fresh." Jake smirked, as he jumped across a field of grass.

"Slow down, will ya!" Tsunami yelled, trying to keep up.

"I can't carry you!" Brad laughed at Mr. Gibles, nudging him off. He ordered food for Luna, their Pokemon, and himself and took a seat at a table. "Come on, guys." Brad released his Pokemon, a Beautifly, Butterfree, Lapras, and Dragonair.

Drew, already bathed and dressed in his usual black tanktop, black jeans, black water-proof boots and black hoodie, ran downstairs. He quickly grabbed a glass of milk and drank it in one gulp. Hyper, his Weavile, got unto his shoulder.

"Wea!" He shouted, excited.

"Come on, buddy!" He smiled, then went towards Winter, Luna's white Vulpix, and picked her up.

"We're going out today." He said to her, then put her down next to Drew's 3-year old sister, Diana. Drew then grabbed Diana's hand with his own, and with his free hand grabbed Winter. Hyper grabbed both of Super Nova, Drew's shiny Charizard's, pokeball and Fibre Shock's, Drew's black Flaaffy. Hyper then put the pokeballs into Drew's pocket, then climbed his shoulder once more.

"Are you ready?" Drew asked Hyper, who nodded.

"Okay then." Drew smiled, then walked outside of his home and into Route 45.

Last edited:
"How much longer until we get to New Bark?" Enzap asked the captain after a few hours of sailing.

"About an hour left," the man replied.

Luna released Helena. Then, Mr. Gibles growled happily as he excitedly ran towards the food when he bumped into someone.

"Mr. Gibles!" Luna shouted as she ran over to the boy, "Are you alright? I'm so sorry for Mr. Gibles' behavior."

"CGear says that the next PokeCenter is in the next town - Cherrygrove. Draco and Bolt gave their best, but lost. We'll win next time though." Jake said, remembering his last battle in Silver.

"Tell me about it." Tsunami sighed.

Enzap's boat finally arrived in New Bark Town.

"Finally! We're here! Now we just gotta wait for everyone else."

Enzap and Skippy went to the Pokemon Center to wait for their friends.

Matt straightened himself up as he had to pick up his flatcap for the second time that day.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. No problem, really," he said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom