• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can we go to the Pokemon Center and continue later?" Brad frowned.

"...Wasn't she depressed and stuff a few weeks ago?" Phaetos asked, raising a brow at the sudden change of attitude.

"Yep. She probably had a change of heart." Jake smiled.

Yukiko realized she was a fair bit ahead of Jake, and stopped. She turned around and waited for him.

"In a minute," Luna frowned, "I'm about to get enough coins for Cubone."

"Go on ahead!" Jake yelled, taking his time during the walk.

Yukiko growled.

"Oh, fine!" she yelled back, running on ahead.

"So this is Goldenrod, huh?" Jake thought.

"Remember what Red warned you about." Lugia said.

"Dont worry. Phaetos and I got it covered." Jake reassured, keeping a good eye on his surroundings.

Yukiko arrived in Goldenrod, and paused to take in the scenery...as well as wait for Jake. Stalker looked very excited.

"Okay. We can get the coins for Helena tomorrow." Brad said.

"I'm tired from traveling." Brad sighed.

Yukiko giggled.

"Well, let's head over to the Pokecenter!" she smiled.

"Awesome. I wonder if the others made it here..." Jake thought out loud.

Yukiko started heading for the Pokecenter. Stalker followed.

"Fine," Luna frowned as she stood up. She made her way over to the desk and got a Pokeball before she made her way back to Brad.

"Lugia, is the area clear?" Jake thought

"So far, so good." Lugia nodded.

"If you don't wanna rest, can we at least check out the city?" Brad asked.

Yukiko stopped at the door and turned around.

"After you," she smiled.

"Thank you." Jake smiled, walking in. Phaetos flew in, right through Yukiko and the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom