• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay." Brad smiled and walked towards the Pokemon Center.

"That felt weird," Yukiko giggled. She ran past Jake and headed for the food court.

"Must you do that?" Jake laughed, making sure only Phaetos heard.

"Yes. T's mah thang." Phaetos grinned.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to have to watch you gamble all day." Brad frowned.

"Let's just head to bed." Brad sighed.

Brad smiled and booked a room at the Pokemon Center.

"Alright we're all good. Let's go to bed." Brad said.

"I'm just gonna wait here." Jake said, eying a girl who walked past him.

"C." Phaetos whispered.

"Come on, there's something wrong." Brad said. "I don't want you to start getting addicted to that gambling." He frowned.

"I wasn't!" Luna shouted, "I was just having a good time! Is that so freaking wrong?!"

"Check her out." Phaetos nudged.

"Whoo. Looks good." Jake grinned.

After Drew finished in the Game Corner, he stood up. He then walked back to the PC. Once there, he picked up Diana and walked to his room. He opened the door and put Diana in the bed himself in the sofa.

Hyper sat in the sofa. Midnight had fallen asleep, but Snow was laying back, her head on Hyper's lap and her body in the sofa. She was lookig up at the ceiling and Hyper's head.

"Why are you making this such a big deal?" Brad asked, opening the door to their room. "I just think that you had enough for one day."

After walking for a while, trying to make his way through the crowd, Matt finally saw the building he was looking for.

"Here it is!" Matt exclaimed. He ran up to the building.

"Whoa, slow down!" Ho-Oh laughed.

"No time to waste!" Matt said.

The Goldenrod Gym wasn't particularly special on the outside. It was a large, cream-colored building that could be mistaken for any other facility if it weren't for the big "Goldenrod City Gym" sign above the front entrance.

Matt entered the Gym. There was a battle going on. Matt took a seat on the stands. He sat in the section that was closest to the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom