• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Kanto (Sign-ups are CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
The Pokemon Universe is full of mysteries. Pokemon of with many unique qualities inhabit the entire universe. In the Pokemon World, Pokemon and people live together in harmony. Side by side, they coexist.

Some people, however, choose to use Pokemon for selfish reasons. Using Pokemon as tools or slaves, evil syndicates use Pokemon to commit crimes and sometimes a greater goal. Many people are working together to put these teams to an end. However, there will always be evil out there to counteract all of the good in the world.

Police Officials in Celadon City have reported sightings of mysterious men and women located near the Celadon Game Corner. These men and women have been reported to wear strange clothing, some with some sort of Red Uniform on and others with Blue uniforms. The citizens of Kanto fear that evil teams will soon rise again, like the ones that have been defeated many years before.​

In this RPG, you will take the role of a Pokemon Trainer, traveling to Kanto to start of his/her Pokemon Journey. In this RPG, you may choose to become a Pokemon Trainer or Coordinator. We will meet an evil team on our journey and they will threaten the Pokemon World as we know it and it is up to the Players to stop them. But until then, enjoy your Pokemon Journey and have fun!
Here is the application for the RPG. The sample doubles as my application.

Username: Place your username for BMGf!

Name: Character's name
Nickname (optional): Character's nickname (if it has one)
Training Career: League or Contests?
Birthplace: What Region and Town is your character from?

Starter Pokémon (optional): What Pokémon did your character start off with? This doesn't have to be a traditional starter from the trios given away by regional Professors. If you planning on receiving a starter from Professor Oak at the beginning of this journey,specify whether you will receive Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle. Also, add if they have a gender and what their nickname is (if it has one)

Appearance: Your character's appearance. Please provide at least one paragraph.

Personality: How does your character act and interact with other people? What sets off those personalities? Minimum of one paragraph.

Personal History: I wanna know about your character! What was he/she like when they were growing up and before it was they became a Trainer? How did you receive your starter Pokemon (if you already have one). Minimum of two paragraphs.

Example:
Username: B-Rad

Name: Brad
Nickname (optional): None
Training Career: Contests
Birthplace: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh

Starter Pokémon: Beautifly, Male

Appearance: Brad is a 5 foot, 6 inch boy with a medium build. This coordinator chooses to wear a blue sweater which he chooses to keep zipped down at the top way to reveal part of his plain white T- Shirt. Brad also wears blue jeans and white sneakers.

Personality: Brad tries to get to know people before making judgments about them. Always giving people the benefit of the doubt, he remains to be a kind and caring person throughout his journey. Brad chooses to bring people together using his caring traits and hope to get people to work as a team and community.

Personal History: Being the brother of Eterna Gym Leader, Gardenia, Brad has always worked to be the best he can at his endeavors, just like his sister. Although their family lives in Floaroma town, Gardenia rose up the ranks and eventually became Gym Leader of the Eterna Gym. Living in the shadow of his sister, Brad also aspired to be a great trainer.

Although his family enjoyed battling, Brad always had a passion for being a contest coordinator. He would always watch contests on television and envy the trainers that were able to perform with their Pokemon. He finally was able to begin his dream when he received his first Pokemon for his 14th birthday, a Beautifly. Brad would train with this Pokemon for hours at a time in their hometown until his parents finally allowed him to start his own Pokemon journey.

In order to become a better coordinator, Brad has decided to start his journey in a different region. He hopes to end his Pokemon journey in Sinnoh, to show his family and friends how much he has grown as a Coordinator and person.

Accepted RPers
  • Buzz: Brad
  • Hyper Weavile: Drew
  • Skiploom: Enzap
  • Sapphire: Nicole (Nikki)
  • Octavia: Luna Hunter
  • autumn: Sarah (Sissy)
  • Zwampert: Jake (Jakey)

Reserved Spots
  • None

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Universe: Kanto

Name: Andrew Coyot
Nickname: Drew
Training Career: Strategist (Just like a trainer, but spends time calculating strategy, weaknesses, typing, etc.)
Birthplace: Blackthorn City

Starter Pokémon: Sneasel "Hyper" (Black fur, Neon blue feathers)

Appearance: Andrew has dark brown hair, which but spiked at back. His eyes are brown near the irises, but turns red as it goes farther. His teeth are sharper than most people, enable him to eat meat easier than most people. His skin is pale and he's 5'5".

He sports a black t-shirt and jeans. He is known for always wearing a black hoodie jacket and his drop of Darkrai blood mixed with his around his neck. When he wears PJ's, he has a black sweatpant, and he sleeps without a shirt but with his jacket on, and he zippers it if it's cold. For water, he only wears black shorts that are suited for swimming. He always has with him the "Andrai" blood, as he calls it, his pokeball belt and a 2 inch knife for emergencies.

Personality: Andrew doesn't like to be around people, but when he has to, he doesn't talk much. When he's bored, he either opens his Biology book, draws building plans or works on strategies for battling. He understands more pokemon than humans, and doesn't have human friends save like too, who understand him perfectly. Pokemon are his only company, which means that he can understand pokemon language almost perfectly.

Once he get mad, the only ones who can calm him down are his pokemon. He can hit hard, both physically and mentally. He rarely talks, but when he does, its either to give orders in a pokmeon battle or to give one of his logical answers. With his architecture abilities, he can have an escape plan made in seconds.

Drew likes company, even if he doesn't admit it. He only does small talk, but when it's important, he has been known to keep a conversation going for hours. He gets really sick when people talk about his family, and he hates it when people act like they care about what he's talking about. He can see when people lie, and that's another reason why people don't trust him.

Personal History: When he was born, he was a really cheerful boy. He wanted to know averybody and everything. He alwys made friends with anyone he saw, and they quickly liked him. Once he got his first pokemon at the age of 8, everyone wanted to see the Sneasel, and then he became popular. But that was until the age of 14.

For his birthday, he went hiking with his parents to Fullmoon Island. About 5 miles in, they found a portal, but they didn't knew were did it lead to. They went into the portal, finding themselves in another forest. Puzzled, they continued walking, as if nothing ever happened. All of a sudden, a hole appeared in the ground in front of them. Darkrai appeared out of it. "This is my forest, and you will pay the consequences!" Darkrai said telepathically. He attacked Andrew's parents, and killed them instantly. Realizing what Darkrai has done, Andrew took out his knife and cut darkrai's arm and made him bleed. Darkrai saw Andrew's potential, and teleported him back to his house.

Sweating and with a bloody knife in his hands, he quickly took a couple of drops from the knife and put it in a lightbulb-like crystal. Then, without washing the blood out of the knife, he stabbed his arm in the exact place he stabbed Darkrai, both injecting Darkrai's blood in him and taking his own blood out. he then put his own blood in the same crystal and closed it. He keeps that till this day to seek vengeance for his parents. After that day, the blood made him a whole different person. He still loved his pokemon, but every person just reminds him of his parents. Every person saw his change, and left him alone, either because of the blood necklace's dark aura emitting from it or maybe just his personality.

Last edited:

@HyperWeavile: My goodness. That was an interesting History. You're accepted

Also I forgot to mention to keep everything G - PG-13 but what you put is fine, HyperWeavile.

Hmm. I'd like to join this, but lately, I'm low on time.

I've gotta check some things out, but reserve a spot for me...for now.

Hmm. I'd like to join this, but lately, I'm low on time.

I've gotta check some things out, but reserve a spot for me...for now.

Sure thing but please have an application submitted in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Nevermind. I went over a few things, some upcoming events and whatnot, I just don't have the time.

Apologies.

No problem

Hi, I'm the co-owner of this RPG. I don't see anything that B-Rad left out so I'll go ahead and make my entry.

Username: Enzap06

Name: Enzap
Nickname: --
Training Career:Contests
Birthplace: Olivine City, Johto

Starter Pokémon: Hoppip, Male, "Skippy"

Appearance: Enzap has medium length, straight brown hair and wears glasses. He's about 5'8" and usually wears a red t-shirt and black shorts. In contests he wears a red suit with black decorations and a black tie.

Personality: Enzap is a kind, kind of quiet boy, but he's pretty smart and tactical and really comes out of his shell during battles. Even though he's generally shy, he does enjoy sharing a bit of knowledge whenever he feels it is necessary.

Personal History: Enzap's dad was a powerful battler and has an older brother that challenged the Johto league. His mom's a coordinator but never was very successful. Enzap's dad and brother taught him all about battling, but he truly admired his mom's graceful and beautiful style. He dreams of achieving what his mom couldn't and win a Grand Festival.

Enzap befriended a Hoppip when he was very small and even nicknamed it. When Enzap was ready to fulfill his goal, he officially caught Skippy and went on his way.

Since Enzap doesn't really like performing in front of people he knows well, he decided to head for the Kanto region to start, and maybe return to his native region when his confidence has been built up more.

EDIT: Enzap's mom named him because she thought it sounded like a stage name.

Last edited:

Username: pikawesome-o

Name: Cain Marsh
Nickname (optional): Pika
Training Career: I want to be an elite 4 member

Starter Pokémon (optional): Pikachu female heart tail thingy

Appearance: 6"1,long-ish brown hair, blue eyes, gray cammo shorts, white ankle socks, black suede shoes with brown under bottom and white laces, black t-shirt with red stripe like Ash's howen one

Personality: Random, easy going and friendly but i hate to lose a challange so i will always try my best.

Personal History: Cain has had his pet Pichu since he was 5 when he was turned 14 it evolved. It was kinda grouchy at first (like Pikachu was to Ash at the start but kinda like Charazard to) At first she got shocked ALOT but then i started to go hiking with her ( up mount silver) she wanted to battle (when she was a Pichu she wouldnt even play fight) she fought a Sneazl ... AND WON!!! She was getting stronger everyday so we kept climbing and fighting and eventully she jumped up on my shoulder where she used to sit and i knewshe was my old Pichu again but she had evolved into a stronger and confident Pikachu.

Last edited:

@Enzap06: Enzap is an interesting name for a teenage boy =P You're good.

@pikawesome-o: I'd be happy to spell check that for you but, I think you'll have to get in the habit of using correct spelling and grammar if you wanna join. Try fixing it and adding a lot more detail and I'll be happy to give you another chance at joining.

EDIT: Also, could you change your post into the 3rd Person? Make sure you use the 3rd person throughout the RPG, also. Thank you

Username: Sapphire
Name:Nicole
Nickname:Nikki
Training Career:Trainer
Birthplace:Hiun City

Starter Pokemon:Treecko,female(Blossom)

Appearance: Nikki is a thin,5'4 foot tall girl. She is always wearing a green jacket on top of
a tan shirt and a short green skirt. She wears knee-high leather boots and has long,straight brown hair. She has olive green eyes.

Personality:Nikki is a typical city girl. She loves fashion but hates contests because she thinks it is unrespectful to her pokemon. She is very friendly and outgoing. She often complains that her clothes or pokemon get dirty,but when it comes to battles she will be willing to do anything.

Personal History: Since she was raised in Hiun City,she is used to being surrounded by big buildings and noisy cars. At the age of 11 her family moved to Hoenn. She hated it at first,but she warmed up to it once she met her starter Blossom. She met Blossom at a contest.
Blossom belonged to a coordinator who treated her badly. Nikki stole Blossom from this person and has hated contests ever since.

She aspires to one day be part of the Hoenn Elite Four. She admires Phoebe,the ghost type elite of that region. Nikki is parting to Kanto to train to become stronger. She is taking her only Pokemon,Blossom.

Last edited:

@Enzap06: Enzap is an interesting name for a teenage boy =P You're good.

@pikawesome-o: I'd be happy to spell check that for you but, I think you'll have to get in the habit of using correct spelling and grammar if you wanna join. Try fixing it and adding a lot more detail and I'll be happy to give you another chance at joining.

EDIT: Also, could you change your post into the 3rd Person? Make sure you use the 3rd person throughout the RPG, also. Thank you

more detail? what did i miss?

i know i REALY suck at spelling :/

idk what 3rd person is *im confused T.T*

@Sapphire: You're all set!

@pikawesome-o: Well maybe you could run the application through a spell check on Microsoft word and work on describing what you are trying to say more. But, unless you are willing to run each and every post through some sort of spell check, I'm not sure if this RPG is right for you.

Do you guys have an aproximate of how many people you're letting in?

Do you guys have an aproximate of how many people you're letting in?

Maybe 5 or 6 but if I leave and come back and 3 people signed up (for example) then I'll let them in anyway since I didn't get a chance to notify them that It was all booked up.

il fix it ... later

Okay, but you'll have to do it quickly if you want to be in this since it looks like we might fill up soon.

Username: Octavia

Name: Luna Hunter

Sexuality: Straight

Trainer Career: Trainer

Birthplace: Sinnoh; Pastoria City

Starter Pokemon: Male Gible(Nickname: Mr. Gibles)

Appearance: A slender framed girl, about 5'4. Weighs about 120 pounds. Small bust and stomach. She's not ghostly pale but not tan either. Her right eye is blue while the left eye is green. Medium-length, layered, black hair that she has kept in a ponytail(Unless she's getting ready to turn in for the night. Then its down), a decent complexion but has a scar next to her right eye(which she recieved when she tripped into the corner of a table, at age 2). Her attire is a white T-Shirt that reads "I <3 Gibles", a pair of faded blue jeans, and red converse sneakers. Doesn't wear much make up except Eye liner and wears lip gloss on occasions.

Personality: Luna is a very quiet and reserved girl until you get to know her. Has trust issues since her parents divorced when she was seven years old. When you become a friend to Luna, she will be very protective and loyal as well as open up a little bit. Due to her Asperger's Syndrome(A form of Autism that affects social skills), she tends to be shy and awkward around men, especially if she has a crush on them. Takes a lot for her to get mad, but will get angry if anyone picks on her because of her Aspergers Syndrome.

History: She was born 3 weeks too early, and was hospitalized for a week after her birth. From then on, she was raised in Pastoria City. She had no siblings or relatives alive. One day, she was playing when she tripped and cut the corner of her eye. She got a deep scar as a result. Everything was pretty much calm until the age of seven, when her mother left her father. Luna's father took her away from Pastoria to Eterna City to try and build a good life for her. She was emotionally destroyed, and changed after that. Her mother never made contact with her again. After Moving to Eterna, She was homeschooled until the age of 10 when she decided that she didn't want to become a teacher(as she hoped to be one day.) and wanted to raise Pokemon. When her father heard of this idea, he objected, saying that it was too dangerous for her to do such a thing. This dampened her spirits and she became depressed. This went on for two years until one day, her father decided to let her have pokemon, in an attempt to make her happy again. So one day, he let Luna go exploring aroung Route 206 and Wayward Cave, and that's where she met her Starter Pokemon.

Last edited:

@Octavia: Pretty good! I didn't ask for sexuality but perfectly fine! And I guess your History can count as two paragraphs since it's rather long. Good job, you're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom