• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad turned to Luna. "I'm Brad. I'm really excited to be able to go on a journey. Nikki and I," Brad started, gesturing towards Nikki, "were planning on going through Diglett Cave to find some cool Pokemon and eventually get to Pewter City."

The Beautifly on Brad's head began to descend back to the floor and talk to Mr. Gibles and Blossom. The three seemed to get along well.

"Pewter City?" Luna beamed, "That's where I planned on going to start my gym challenges. I heard Brock had rock type pokemon, and Gible is strong against him." Mr. Gibles was talking with Treecko and Beautifly. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Well I guess it's settled!" Brad said. "When should we leave? I want to leave as soon as possible since I don't want to miss the Pokemon Contest."

Beautifly began to play around, flying around at a low level as the two other Pokemon playfully chased her.

Nikki giggled at the sight of the three pokemon playing together. "Your pokemon are so cute."
she told both trainers. She took her bag out and offered the pokemon some pokeblocks.
"I brought these from Hoenn. Have some!" she said as she gave the pokemon the treats.

Luna nodded happily.

"Whenever everyone is ready, we should leave." Luna said. Nikki handed her some pokeblocks. "Thank you, Nikki. Here Mr. Gibles!"

The Gible walks over and devours the pokeballs at an alarming rate. She giggled nervously. His eyes widened as he jumped around happily. Luna grinned. "Heh. I guess there's Cornn berries in it. Those are his favorite berries."

Beautifly greet rose excitedly at the site of the blue pokeblocks and immediately rushed towards them. "Beautifly loves blue pokeblocks."

Brad then turned to his two new friends. "Well if you all have your supplies, I guess we should leave now. I still haven't gotten a contest pass." Brad picked up his Beautifly and she flew onto his head. "Let's go!"

"I'm glad you liked them!" Nikki said while petting the happy Gible.

"We should get going...but shouldn't we wait for more people? We can walk around the city for a bit." she told to her companions.

Luna looked and Nikki and nodded. She did have a point.

"Yeah..." Luna replied, "I get what you're saying."

Sarah was walking around the city,observing the sites and talking to the people.
She saw some trainers in the distance and she ran up to them and introduced herself.

"Hey! I'm Sissy!"she almost yelled at the trainers.

"I guess you're right." Brad said. "This is a pretty great city. We shouldn't waste our time here." Brad looked up to Beautifly who was rested on his head. "Isn't that right?" The flying bug perched himself on Brad's shoulder as his way of agreeing.

Brad began to leave the building, with Beautifly anxiously awaiting the wonders of Kanto.

While walking, he noticed a girl who was calling over to them. "Hello," he answered. "What's your name?"

Luna saw the girl standing there. She seemed very bubbly and excited. Mr. Gibles looked at the girl as well. He cocked his head to the side. The girl ran up to them and introduced herself. Her name was Sissy. Luna nervously grinned.

"I'm Luna," She said to the girl, "It's nice to meet you."

"And I'm Brad." Brad added. "This is my partner Beautifly." Brad introduced his Pokemon as he pointed to his left shoulder. "Nikki, Luna, and I were planning on heading towards Pewter through the Diglett Cave."

"Nice to meet you guys too! Hey Nikki! Hey Brad! Hey Luna! Are you guys going to the Pewter contest?" she asked as she took out her Totodile.

"Nice to meet you guys too! Hey Nikki! Hey Brad! Hey Luna! Are you guys going to the Pewter contest?" she asked as she took out her Totodile.

"Yep! Well at least I am." Brad answered, excitedly. "I am planning on entering the contest while Nikki and Luna are going to challenge the Pewter Gym Leader."

Brad smiled widely. "What are you planning on doing in Pewter?"

"I would like to enter the contest as well. Toto and I have been practicing all year!"
Sissy explained calming down a bit.

"Yeah," Luna started, "I want to beat all the gym leaders and battle in the Pokemon league with my Gible!" Mr. Gibles jumped up and down for joy.

Brad made a wide smile when hearing all of his friends goals. "I want to win a Grand Festival someday. But first, I want to be able to get all 3 ribbons to compete. Say....... since you are competing in the contest, would you like to battle, Sissy?"

Beautifly suddenly payed much attention at the sound of a battle.

"I'd love to!" cheered Sissy happily. "I won't go easy on you though."
Toto seemed happy to be challenged to a battle and was jumping impatiently.

"Let's go then!" Brad said as he led the group out to the west, so that there was more open room.

"Let's make this a one on one contest battle. Remember to show off your Pokemon!" Brad said. "I choose Beautifly!" Beautifly flew around Brad's head in excitement and landed on the ground in front of him.

The bug was eager to participate in a real battle since Brad has never battled a trainer before.

"I'll be the referee!" said Nikki happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom