• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
Pokémon Universe: Kanto
Brad woke up from his relaxing nap, looking at the clock next to his bed, he realized that it was already noon. Brad quickly picked up all of his belongings and rushed out of his bedroom, clipping his Pokeball, which contained his starter Pokemon, to his jeans.

Brad exited his bedroom to see that the boat had already docked at Vermillion City. People from all over the boat began to exit as the workers opened the doors.

The young coordinator rushed out of the door along with the crowd, eager to begin his Pokemon Journey.

After a night of packing and mental preparation, and about an hour of good-byes, Enzap finally sets off on his journey. He boards the boat leaving Olivine. His family waves at him and Skippy as the boat sets off for Vermillion City.

After a long, anxious wait on a boat filled with strangers, Vermillion City finally comes into view. Then Skippy caught his attention. Skippy was floating near a Beautifly that was flying around on the deck.

Nikki slowly approached the dock. "We're here,girl." she told while smiling to Blossom.
"TREEEEEEECKKOO!" exclaimed Blossom happily.
Nikki gazed at the magnifecent ships and the people chatting.

Last edited:
"Oh I'm sorry." Brad apologized to the trainer Skippy. "Let's not bother other people, Beautifly, I'm sure they're busy." He said, leading his Beautifly off the boat.

Vermillion City was a rather large city filled with many buildings, trees, and people. The Pokemon Center was visible behind the PokeMart which Brad thought he should stop at to get supplies.

"Beautifly, you should take a rest. I'm going to get us some supplies." Brad walked into the store, buying himself potions, for his Pokemon in case of emergency, and Pokeballs to catch new Pokemon in.

Upon leaving the store, Brad began to get nervous upon starting his journey. He eventually decided that the best place to start was at the city's local Pokemon Center.

Sarah ran up to the brunnette staring at the ships.
"Hey! I'm Sarah! Most people call me Sissy though...You're here to travel right? Me too!"
She told Nikki almost screaming. Sarah extended her hand at Nikki,as a friendly gesture.

Last edited:
"Um...Hey. I should get on my way now..." she responded while extending her hand to Sarah's.
Nikki gathered her gear and swiftly ran to the Pokemon Center.

Last edited:
Sarah was still on the ship,gathering all her luggage and gear. "I'm coming!" she yelled back at Nikki while she ran down the stairs.

OOC:Yeah,I was confused too. XD

Last edited:
Brad entered the Pokemon Center through marvelous automatically opening doors. "This is amazing." He said to himself as he walking into the Pokemon hospital, finally experiencing the bustle and hustle of a Pokemon journey.

He sat down at the nearest bench, looking through a Map of the Region, given to him by his parents. Brad released Beautifly out of his Pokeball to help decide where to head. "Let's see... there is going to be a contests real soon! But, that's all the way in Pewter City. Do you want to go there Beautifly?"

The beautiful bug danced around Brad in excitement, cheering. "I'll take that as a yes!" Brad laughed as the butterfly landed on Brad's head.

Nikki looked back,all the people walking on the streets. "This is so exciting..." she whispered at Blossom.

She looked around her. "So many people don't you think? I wonder if they want to be pokemon masters too..."she told the already shaking Treecko.

OOC:Are we going to be able to catch pokemon?

OOC:I just realized we ARE in Kanto. XD Sorry! I got confused. I guess Autumn did too. XD

Last edited:
Brad started to rise from his bench, thinking that he had no business to take care of in Vermillion City. He walked over to the exit, his Beautifly resting comfortable on his head.

As the automatic doors opened, he noticed that a girl was standing right in front of her, trying to enter the Pokemon Center. She was a brunette with a very cute little Treeko.

"I'm sorry." He apologized to the girl.

"Oh,it's OK.",she said with a smile,"What's your name?" she asked the friendly boy.

"Oh,it's OK.",she said with a smile,"What's your name?" she asked the friendly boy.

"My name's Brad."

Brad didn't know what to think of the girl. She seemed friendly but it was too early to tell. For now, at least he had somebody to talk to since he has been alone since he got to Kanto.

"What's you're name?" He asked the girl with the Treeko.

Luna had woken up right when the boat docked at Vermillion City. She got ready, and ate breakfast just in time to get off the boat. She looked around trying to find the pokemon center. She took out her pokeball and threw it into the air. The pokeball opened and a Gible appeared. He seemed to be happy that he was out of his pokeball. Luna picked him up and placed him on her shoulder.

"Well, here we are Mr. Gibles," Luna said to her partner, "I wonder what new things we'll discover here..."

"My name is Nicole. Everyone calls me Nikki though." responded Nikki cheerfully. "This little cutie is Blossom." she said while pointing to her Treecko.

"My name is Nicole. Everyone calls me Nikki though." responded Nikki cheerfully. "This little cutie is Blossom." she said while pointing to her Treecko.

"Hi, Nikki!" Brad replied with a big smile. He got down on one knee and petted Blossom cheerfully. The Pokemon hesitated at first, but still let Brad pet her, calmly.

"So where are you planning on heading next?" Brad asked as he got back up to talk to Nikki, directly. "I want to go to Pewter City. There is a Pokemon Contest there that I am looking forward to participating in. It's going to be my first one!"

Luna kept looking around until she saw two trainers. A girl with a Treecko, and a guy. He seemed to be petting the Treecko. Mr. Gibles got excited, jumped off her shoulder, and ran over to the Treecko. Luna chased after him and grabbed him only to be infront of the two trainers.

"I'm sorry!" Luna cried, "I'm sorry if my Gible caused any harm...I'm Luna..."

"Congratulations!" exclaimed Nikki happily. I'm thinking of going there as well. There is a Gym there and I want to challenge it with my Blossom."

Nikki quickly looked back and noticed a little Gible and his trainer. "Hi there! I'm Nikki."
she said while extending her hand.

Luna kept looking around until she saw two trainers. A girl with a Treecko, and a guy. He seemed to be petting the Treecko. Mr. Gibles got excited, jumped off her shoulder, and ran over to the Treecko. Luna chased after him and grabbed him only to be infront of the two trainers.

"I'm sorry!" Luna cried, "I'm sorry if my Gible caused any harm...I'm Luna..."
"It's okay, he didn't cause any harm." Brad was delighted to be able to meet new people this quickly. He was hoping inside that they would remain friends for a while, that way he wasn't traveling alone.

"Congratulations!" exclaimed Nikki happily. I'm thinking of going there as well. There is a Gym there and I want to challenge it with my Blossom."

Turning back to Nikki, Brad answered. "Do you want to travel there together?" He asked. "I already checked my map and the quickest way there would be through the Diglett Cave."

Luna sighed in relief. She was glad Mr. Gibles didn't cause any harm or trouble. He was very happy-go-lucky but that can also cause trouble. She snapped back into reality and turned to both trainers.

"I'm Luna," she started before turning to the Gible, "And this is my Gible, Mr. Gibles." He cried happily and nodded.

Turning back to Nikki, Brad answered. "Do you want to travel there together?" He asked. "I already checked my map and the quickest way there would be through the Diglett Cave."
"I'd love to! Maybe I'll be able to catch an Onix...I always wanted one..." she said while smiling happily. "Hey,Luna! Wanna come with us?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom