• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe Series *OOC Thread/RPG Lounge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Universe: Kanto *OOC thread*

Nonsense, there all good.

Exactly! They're great.

I love all the sprites. I just never imagined Enzap to be so muscular though. o_O

IMPORTANT!!!:

Just for future reference, please try to keep battles and other long posts (unless they involve another player) down to preferably one or two posts. We'll say three at max. This is mainly to cut down on the time it takes just for one battle to take place.

Does everyone agree with this?

I'm cool with it. Anyone else?

I agree 100%
There's no need to keep your battle going for so long if it only involves one character.
This also allows for less spam if during a battle just to say how awesome each and every move is =P

So... who was battling now?

Sissy's having a rather drawn out battle now. Not that there's anything wrong with breaking up a really long post into a couple of sections so that the other characters can react but it's just a bit unnecessary to go on for over a page and nothing happen.

Well right now, Sissy is battling an NPC
But, she should be wrapping it up once she gets online and then it's Enzap vs. the winner of that (more than likely, Sissy will win)

Yeah, Sissy will definitely win this one. She hasn't lost hardly any points at all.

Enzap is going to have to fight hard to beat her. lol

EDIT: Congratulations to our newest member...

ZWAMPERT!!!

Last edited:

The RP needs life! Who's gonna revive it? D=

No one. We're just waiting for you guys to come back to Pewter.

Oh really? I thought we were still battling. Then I'll go and get things going again.

I'm sorry if I'm not on much because I'm going to be really busy this weekend.

Okay, understood.

Just so that we're clear, can you let me know if you want to use a Legendary in the storyline of your character. This is just to avoid conflicts between the main plotline and your character's. Thanks =P

So...we don't have to catch them or anything, but they can be a part of our character's storyline and such?? If that's the case, can I reserve Raikou?

Well, you should let me know your ideas and then we can figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom