• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe Series *OOC Thread/RPG Lounge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Universe: Kanto *OOC thread*

Ah...so...can I reserve Lugia then? :3

I don't know if reserving is the right term to use.
Just run your ideas by me and if anybody else has an idea that conflicts with yours then we'll work around it.

My opinion on the legendaries is that we can catch minor ones (like legendary trios, but only after talking to B-Rad or I first) and maybe befriend major ones. I just don't think that major legends should be retained like that. Plus they're probably too large and wild to carry around all the time.

I don't think you should catch smaller legends like trios.

I think they're actually more important to the plot than the big ones, if you ask me.
Since they're more interconnected.

Then how bout little ones like Shaymin or phione/manaphy?

That, my friend, is an excellent question.

Um... I'm trying to think if I have any plans for them in the plot... I don't think so.
But I don't think that you should catch such rare Pokemon just randomly. PM me your ideas if you have any.

Yeah...like how Raikou is a part of mine. Would be awesome if I could catch it, but it's more meaningful if they were just friends instead of trainer/pokemon relations.

Exactly! Plus Legendaries are super strong and that's a bit unfair.

Like, it would be nice if they could help for a battle, but that's as far as it should go. Not keeping them for more battles.

Hm... I think I have a perfect inrollment for Darkrai in Drew's story...

I think that Legends should just be once and almost ALWAYS related to the evil team.

Never used for anything other than the evil team.

EDIT: Well, Drew has a personal thing with Darkrai so I guess that's an exception.

Yeah...stuff like that should be an exception.

Like Hyper said, not ALL dark-typers are evil. If you look at Darkrai's backstory, you'll see that he's not hostile, he's just avoiding hurtying human.

Well, you can deal with Darkrai all you want since he's Drew's problem.
But other than that kind of thing, you should probably have something that involves the Evil team.

Fore Darkrai we could do something with Darkrai and then Drew makes nice with him at the end, and maybe catch him if he wants.

I like it, but remember, Darkrai killed Drew's parents, but Drew doesn't want to reveal it yet to the group.

Because you always wanna catch the Pokemon that killed your parents...
I think he should try and get revenge but then realize that he didn't mean to harm his parents, but still not forgive him.

Well, we'll see how that'll go. But why is Darkrai going to visit Kanto? Or do we wait and do Johto-Hoenn-Sinnoh, then make him appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom