• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Pokémon Video Game Championships Dates/Locations Announced

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Source: http://origin.pokemonvgc.com/uk/

Dates:
* Saturday, May 8th 2010 - Seattle, WA
* Saturday, May 15th 2010 - San Francisco, CA
* Saturday, May 22nd 2010 - Phoenix, AZ
* Saturday, May 29th 2010 - Dallas, TX
* Saturday, June 5th 2010 - Atlanta, GA
* Saturday, June 12th 2010 - Newark, NJ
* Saturday, May 29th, 2010 - Birmingham, England
* Saturday, June 5th, 2010 - Cologne, Germany
* Saturday, June 12th, 2010 - Lyon, France
* Saturday, June 19th, 2010 - Madrid, Spain
* June 26th—28th 2010 - Indianapolis, IN
* August 14th and 15th 2010 - Kona, Hawaii

More information is on the site. But we pretty much know the rules by now. Also, it seems the Eevee distribution will be over normal Wireless, so available to spectators too.

For us Brits, they've increased the number of participants in the seniors division from 128 to 256. Top 4 go to Worlds, but 3rd and 4th place have to pay for transport and accommodation.

Last edited:
追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Cool. What would everyone evolve the Eevee into? Mine'd be Espeon.

Something
Reaction score
Urgh, Birmingham. If the location was closer to TWells then I would highly consider entering.

Johto!
Reaction score
Hmmm.... Nothing really that close to me. Vacation time?

Hexagon Addiction
Reaction score
Argh, from my city to San Francisco, it would take 8 hours by driving. Not sure if I should enter as it's not vacation time, and the place is far from me. :(

The Weirdest Tower Tycoon
Reaction score
Yet again, Nintendo ignores Canadas very existance :/

There is a fanbase here. We'd like some shit too. [So glad they started giving things away on WiFi or else I'd have to pay out my asshole just to get what others get essentially for free]

Like, I don't even live in smallstown shitsville nowhere, I live in Toronto. Not once seen an official Pokémon event.

Reaction score

There is a fanbase here. We'd like some shit too. [So glad they started giving things away on WiFi or else I'd have to pay out my asshole just to get what others get essentially for free]

Like, I don't even live in smallstown shitsville nowhere, I live in Toronto. Not once seen an official Pokémon event.
Rest assured that you guys in Canada have a better chance at events... Here in the Philippines? Only a hand full of people care about Pokemon... The best we can get in Wi-Fi events and some times we can't because some Wi-Fi location exclusive only...

Marvelous Sandwitches
Reaction score

Try living in Australia. I don't think Australia has ever hosted a pokemon event. And it probably never will.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Awesome one in NJ just one day before my birthday

Reaction score
Canadian here though Seattle is amazingly close to Vancouver.

Anyone going to the Seattle one? :)