• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Video Game Championships Dates/Locations Announced

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Source: http://origin.pokemonvgc.com/uk/

Dates:
* Saturday, May 8th 2010 - Seattle, WA
* Saturday, May 15th 2010 - San Francisco, CA
* Saturday, May 22nd 2010 - Phoenix, AZ
* Saturday, May 29th 2010 - Dallas, TX
* Saturday, June 5th 2010 - Atlanta, GA
* Saturday, June 12th 2010 - Newark, NJ
* Saturday, May 29th, 2010 - Birmingham, England
* Saturday, June 5th, 2010 - Cologne, Germany
* Saturday, June 12th, 2010 - Lyon, France
* Saturday, June 19th, 2010 - Madrid, Spain
* June 26th—28th 2010 - Indianapolis, IN
* August 14th and 15th 2010 - Kona, Hawaii

More information is on the site. But we pretty much know the rules by now. Also, it seems the Eevee distribution will be over normal Wireless, so available to spectators too.

For us Brits, they've increased the number of participants in the seniors division from 128 to 256. Top 4 go to Worlds, but 3rd and 4th place have to pay for transport and accommodation.

Last edited:
Cool. What would everyone evolve the Eevee into? Mine'd be Espeon.

Urgh, Birmingham. If the location was closer to TWells then I would highly consider entering.

Argh, from my city to San Francisco, it would take 8 hours by driving. Not sure if I should enter as it's not vacation time, and the place is far from me. :(

Yet again, Nintendo ignores Canadas very existance :/

There is a fanbase here. We'd like some shit too. [So glad they started giving things away on WiFi or else I'd have to pay out my asshole just to get what others get essentially for free]

Like, I don't even live in smallstown shitsville nowhere, I live in Toronto. Not once seen an official Pokémon event.

There is a fanbase here. We'd like some shit too. [So glad they started giving things away on WiFi or else I'd have to pay out my asshole just to get what others get essentially for free]

Like, I don't even live in smallstown shitsville nowhere, I live in Toronto. Not once seen an official Pokémon event.

Rest assured that you guys in Canada have a better chance at events... Here in the Philippines? Only a hand full of people care about Pokemon... The best we can get in Wi-Fi events and some times we can't because some Wi-Fi location exclusive only...

Try living in Australia. I don't think Australia has ever hosted a pokemon event. And it probably never will.

Canadian here though Seattle is amazingly close to Vancouver.

Anyone going to the Seattle one? :)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom