• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

Hello!
I'm training my Shuckle currently, what's everyone else training?

I'm training my White version party which currently has Samurott, Deerling, Larvesta, Emolga, Scrafty and Tranquill but once Larvesta evolves into a Volcarona I will be changing my Tranquill for a Golurk, Bronzong (with the Heatproof ability) or a Psychic, Dragon, Steel, Rock, Ground or Ghost type Pokémon.

Last edited:
@Lavender Frost; I don't know what you can replace, (maybe Loudred) but for water-types, I'd recommend Walrein, Crawdaunt, Gyarados, Lanturn, Wailord and Starmie. You could also go for Huntail/Gorebyss, but just like Walrein, Lanturn and Starmie, it's not available until late in the game.

I am so excited that Magna Pacific finally announced this:

0.jpg

it will look great next to the Kanto/Orange Islands and the Jhoto ones ^_^

I'd just like to point out--- what if they cut off migrations in the next generations. Like how you can't bring GSC's to RSE. I would cry an outrageous amount of tears. I started really playing a lot by Platinum and now most of my good pokes are in White. But what if they didn't allow you to migrate to gen 6? At this point there are so many pokes that we all have and strategies, so much more then GSC. Why would I even say this. Anyone else who would hate this?

I don't really see them doing that. Even though Gen 3 is cut off from gen 2, they made the other games able to connect, as Gen 4 easily connects with Gen 3 to import Pokemon as well as Gen 5 to Gen 4 amking it easy enough to bring the same team you had in Ruby all the way to BW2( though it requires 2 DS's to get Pokemon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 and a DS Lite/original and a 3rd gen game to get Pokemon from Gen 3.) I wouldnt completely rule out the possibility of them doing something like that however that.

I don't really see them doing that. Even though Gen 3 is cut off from gen 2, they made the other games able to connect, as Gen 4 easily connects with Gen 3 to import Pokemon as well as Gen 5 to Gen 4 amking it easy enough to bring the same team you had in Ruby all the way to BW2( though it requires 2 DS's to get Pokemon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 and a DS Lite/original and a 3rd gen game to get Pokemon from Gen 3.) I wouldnt completely rule out the possibility of them doing something like that however that.

Yea, i don't either. But, I mean, what if. It could be possible as we get further and further into games... But if that would happen, they could do re-remakes in a few generations, like a remake FRLG, then HGSS, RSEreremakes and so on. But my teams would be nothing. I finally got Dialga and Palkia to 100...

I seriously doubt that gen 6 could be cut off because there is no technological reason to keep migration from being a possibility. It could possibly happne in gen 7+, but I still doubt it. There just isn't a reason to stop migration any time soon.

Has anyone here ever completed their dex? With or without cheating? I've never completed my dex once; the closest I got was in Platinum.

Yes, I finally completed my Pokémon Pearl Pokédex, with Altaria as the last entry.

Oh, I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this, but it's still worth a shot. Ahem, I present you, the easiest way to evolve a Pokémon via full happiness (in my opinion).

Note: being rich will help

You will need:
• x10 iron, zinc, protein etc (all stat boosting drinks)
• x3 rare candies

Feed your Pokémon with the all 10 of each type of drink. The maximum you can give to a Pokémon is 10 anyway, but for some it may say 'It won't have any effect' before you use ip all 10.
Then, when you've fed it all of the drinks, use a rare candy. 8% of the time, you'll have to feed it another. At the VERY VERY VERY maximum, all 3. Oh, and be aware that you're doing it at the right time of day, for example, Riolu evolves into Lucario when leveled up at full happiness during daytime.
I really hoped this helped, since I figured this out a while ago but no-one had repeated a similar method, so I thought that I'll just do it instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm up to the Elite Four in White right now.
Yesterday I beat Shauntal, now I'm gonna go up against Marshal.

good gravy his conkeldurr is so frustrating to fight
especially it's move "arm hammer"!

ugh!!

Hello, everyone. I'm looking forward to posting on the Bulbagarden Forums and obtaining information that will help me to become the best, for I am hoping to become the Pokemon World Champion! Best wishes(no pun intended) to all!

Anybody played FireRed lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, everyone. I'm looking forward to posting on the Bulbagarden Forums and obtaining information that will help me to become the best, for I am hoping to become the Pokemon World Champion! Best wishes(no pun intended) to all!

Anybody played FireRed lately?

Yep, I completed the Sevii Islands quest and caught a decent Mewtwo (bad nature, but I only play competitive on simulators so it's okay). My team ?

Venusaur Lv62
Fearow Lv63
Vaporeon Lv63
Hitmonlee Lv62
Electabuzz Lv63
Marowak Lv64 (@Thick Club)

Back
Top Bottom