• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
The staff of Bulbagarden has decided that it would benefit the forums if each section had its own chat thread of sorts -- so here it is! You don't have to talk about the video games specifically, but this is a place for you to socialize with other regulars of the section, get to know them in an altogether new way.

Please note that all forum rules still do apply. Be wary that while the topic is not restricted to Video Games, the on-topic rule is still relevant -- do not come into the thread and post completely random things.

Also note that if this thread becomes a problem, we can and will remove it.

Otherwise, have fun!

--the Video Games staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised no one has posted here xD
Did you guys miss the thread? :p

For me I'm trading out prizes from my Christmas giveaway :p and other than that, I haven't touched my white pretty much since I've done almost everything there is that I'm interested in.

Wbu guys?

Lately, I've been trying to successfully C-Gear RNG. I've gotten close, but I still have yet to hit my delay. I tell you what, it'll be a joyous occasion when I do :p
Aside from that, in the game itself, I've gotten to the DragonSpiral Tower, and I need to climb it (to defeat N? Not sure).

Good luck on that shiny, Shiny Celebi! :-D What kind of Pokémon is it?

So what do you do for Pokémon fun, yourlilemogirl? Sometimes, after I've done so much, I get bored and leave the games for a few months (sometimes more), and then I come back with a vengeance xD
When I first got Black, I got bored pretty quickly, but thankfully I've found my interest. Finally :p

Lately, I've been trying to successfully C-Gear RNG. I've gotten close, but I still have yet to hit my delay. I tell you what, it'll be a joyous occasion when I do :p
Aside from that, in the game itself, I've gotten to the DragonSpiral Tower, and I need to climb it (to defeat N? Not sure).

Good luck on that shiny, Shiny Celebi! :-D What kind of Pokémon is it?

So what do you do for Pokémon fun, yourlilemogirl? Sometimes, after I've done so much, I get bored and leave the games for a few months (sometimes more), and then I come back with a vengeance xD
When I first got Black, I got bored pretty quickly, but thankfully I've found my interest. Finally :p

The shiny is going to be a Hoppip, possibly with its Dream World ability, still it'll be my first hatched shiny. I really hope it wont take too long, Ive hatched almost 3 PC boxes full already :/

So where is everyone in their Pokemon games, and what are you currently doing in these games?

Let's see. Blue and Gold, no idea whatsoever. Was planning on running a new run in Blue and (ab)using the Mew glitch, but we'll see. My sister is roughly halfways into Ruby, she doesn't care, so I'll probably just delete the save and restart, running through with a team I want to test. FireRed, not beaten Giovanni yet. Did I transfer my team to HG? If so, I'll probably restart it sooner or later. Diamond, no idea, Platinum, going for Heatran and the Magma Stone (or really, vice versa, but whatever), HeartGold running through Kanto and Black going for project pokédex. I have a lot of ... unfinished saves, but that's the way I like it. Have one "good" save with loads of things, and have loads of incomplete that can be restarted whenever I feel like it.

The shiny is going to be a Hoppip, possibly with its Dream World ability, still it'll be my first hatched shiny. I really hope it wont take too long, Ive hatched almost 3 PC boxes full already :/

Keep hatching :) If you've hatched so much- it must come eventually, right?
I once tried to hatch a shiny Trubbish, but I gave up after a while D: I don't have the patience, I guess. But a shiny Trubbish would be awesome.

Well, I just bought Pokemon Diamond today... and I just came out of the most important match there is- the match against the first youngster in the Region!

I recently got Pokedex 3D. Its pretty cool, and eventually I plan to fully take advantage of AR viewer to take cool photos.

Has anyone here ever completed their dex? With or without cheating? I've never completed my dex once; the closest I got was in Platinum.

I've completed the Pokedex without cheating at least once in every Gen. The only Pokemon I don't have in White are Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect, obviously, but I don't count event-only Pokemon. I sent over so many of my Gen III and IV Pokemon, I'm running out of PC space. I don't want to release any of them. :(

I completed my Platinum dex (but then I restarted the game ;_;) and I've nearly completed by Black dex (I know it doesn't count yet, but it's almost there, so I will complete it at some point) :)

I say the glitch counts :p

I've completed the Pokedex without cheating at least once in every Gen. The only Pokemon I don't have in White are Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect, obviously, but I don't count event-only Pokemon. I sent over so many of my Gen III and IV Pokemon, I'm running out of PC space. I don't want to release any of them. :(

How did you manage to complete it once every generation? o_O And without cheating, too.
You have a dilemma there with those Pokémon, though. The games really need more box space :x

I have yet to complete one Pogeydex, but I'm pretty close in SoulSilver. I haven't been playing Pokemon a lot lately, I need to do it more. :/

How did you manage to complete it once every generation? o_O And without cheating, too.
You have a dilemma there with those Pokémon, though. The games really need more box space :x

Sheer determination. Well, that and buying both versions prior to Gen IV. I would only add them all to the Pokedex in one version and use the second version to get its version-exclusives, and restarting it to get all three starters, etc. I must love torturing myself, because something drove me to complete the Dex with three games in Gen IV.

There needs to be a Pokemon Box/Pokemon Ranch game for Gen V. I have so little space left, I haven't used the Dream World in ages.

There needs to be a Pokemon Box/Pokemon Ranch game for Gen V.

NO. There's no reason I need to buy another game solely to store my Pokemon! FFFFF, why can't they just add more boxes? It wouldn't kill them. Or, they could make them "unlockable", and you can unlock them by completing the game or completing some other task. It would add more playability to the game, and give us more boxes.

NO. There's no reason I need to buy another game solely to store my Pokemon! FFFFF, why can't they just add more boxes? It wouldn't kill them. Or, they could make them "unlockable", and you can unlock them by completing the game or completing some other task. It would add more playability to the game, and give us more boxes.

I'm no expert on memory space and all that, but there might not be enough left to add more than 24 boxes. Either that or they assumed that would be enough for anyone, which they were obviously totally wrong about. If the Pokemon Box game only cost £5, I'll have no problem with it. I see it like buying another SD Card on CD to store computer stuff.

Back
Top Bottom