• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna admit a thing.
Well it seems strange that you would refer back to a game where you were you were lynched as scum as being a situation you were remined of right now, if you were trying to defend yourself I would have thought you would have referred to a game were you were lynched as a townie in a situation like this. You've made little to no attempt to defend yourself which if you were town is neither helpful to yourself or the rest of us, I can only conclude that you are either conceding scum at this point or you want to be lynched.

How sure are we that there’s no jesters in this game?
We can't be sure, though Max could be a candidate right about now. I've seen Max concede defeat before when his survival seemed impossible but this seems too easy, he could have put much more effort into fighting here.

I believe it’s worth the risk anyway

Unvote: Officer Snake
Vote: Max1996

He hasn’t exactly been acting jester-y at the beginning of the game.

Ok this looks like something.

After such slight pressure (is it even pressure?), Max crumbles and grumbles recollecting a game in which he was the Godfather (iirc) and where he had claimed it after being pressured by a few votes.
The thing is that game was quite some time back, during which it would be reasonable to expect some improvement in play for all due to the experience of playing more games.
Max's slip, inviting attention and votes on himself looks fishy to me i.e. he may be a Jester but again, considering his earlier posts in the day, this looks more like a scumslip rather than a Jester move.

Not sure about this but this is as good a case as any and we don't lose much either way.

Unvote: Feenie

Votes for almost the exact same reason as me but criticises me for it, despite their target posting earlier than mine. Why didn't you mention this one?

I don't think it was the same? MegaPod's post was a joke, meanwhile Kyriaki's post tried to appear like they were contributing in some form, but really weren't. It just makes Kyriaki seem like they're trying to stay under the radar.

This Max1996 situation is... strange. But something at least

Not gonna admit a thing.

It's short, but speaks volumes

No they are different in my opinion, Pods can be seen as a joke but Kyriaki's looked like an attempt to look like they were part of the more serious on-going conversation without adding anything to it.

I don't think they were really trying to contribute to the game, especially that early. Almost any post that early meant to be a joke. I just see it differently.

I'm aware of what he's doing but I think there's more going on than him seeming joking around and jumping on and off wagons, most of his joking seems to have more serious questions or motives behind them with is generating discussions and information as well as gauging people's reactions in different situations. I'm cautiously leaning more towards town with him at the moment.

And I'm not generating discussion and having serious questions and motives behind them? I don't jokevote. My vote was already serious and trying to achieve the same thing as HD.

1. It may have generated discussion but it could also be a distraction if we're purshuing the wrong player over what could just be a joke vote in their first post.
2. I agree they could be pressure votes.
3. Either the wagon is falling apart under scrutiny or there are still sheep on the wagon and no need to stay on it yourself.
4. It's not just votes, it's also casting shade as well.

1) So HD adding a third vote to the wagon is different how? It's not a distraction? We're literally trying to do the same thing, but you read them as town and not me.

I don't see my post as either of those, I singled out your posts as they stuck out most to me this morning which lead me to vote for you as you seemed the most scummy to me regardless of how many vote you already had. I don't see this as opportunism, just following through on my instincts regarding your posts which I'm happier with following your replies.

I don't like the reasons behind Feenie's vote for Pod either as she just parroted what you said and sheeped the vote and AE's, jdthebud's and Max's votes on HD seem to have little reason behind them.

Unvote: Elementar

I changed my mind based on the posts he made afterwards which I felt just seemed to be jumping from target to target or contradicting earlier posts he's made. I too would like to hear more from @MegaPod though.

This part feels like you're jumping off the BW now that it's crumbling to me. It seems like you're backtracking to a degree. I'm not a fan of it.

As for Max, I think it seems to simple and easy. It looks too opportunistic for me.

Vote-omenon returns, to bring you the unofficial D1 V-V-V-Votals!

Max1996 (8): Maniacal Engineer, Elieson, MegaPod, HumanDawn, Seth Rollins, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_Pika42, Space
HumanDawn (2): AussieEevee, jdthebud
Feenie (2): Officer Snake
AussieEevee (1): Elementar
MegaPod (1): Feenie
Seth Rollins (1): Kyriaki
Officer Snake (1): Max1996

Voteless (1): Crystal Onix

D1 ends in 13 hrs 40 minutes-ish?​

Vote-omenon, away!

As for Max, I think it seems to simple and easy. It looks too opportunistic for me.

So who on the wagon do you think is [scum] taking advantage of an unpassable opportunity?

UNVOTE: MegaPod.
VOTE: Max1996.

Definitely the most worthwhile candidate right now. While he could be a jester - because there's nothing saying there can't be a jester - I think it's more likely he's probably scum considering what's been said. I'm not going to rehash it since there's no need but like Seth said... he wasn't acting jester-y in the beginning. Of course, that could've been some manner of strategy on his part, but then with this other knowledge on how he's acted in previous games as scum I'm finding that less likely.

I don't think they were really trying to contribute to the game, especially that early. Almost any post that early meant to be a joke. I just see it differently.
Then I guess we just disagree on this point.

Elementar said:
And I'm not generating discussion and having serious questions and motives behind them? I don't jokevote. My vote was already serious and trying to achieve the same thing as HD.
Like I said before I didn't like the style of you posts or how you just seemed to be jumping on different people in quick sucession. I also didn't like how you switched from saying my claim was fine to the opposite based on a recycled point that was a major talking point before you made your first post.

Elementar said:
1) So HD adding a third vote to the wagon is different how? It's not a distraction? We're literally trying to do the same thing, but you read them as town and not me.
Like I said before, I'm aware of what HD's doing, I guess his style of posts just feels different to yours which is why I read it differently and he's been playing this way pretty consistantly throughought the game.

Elementar said:
This part feels like you're jumping off the BW now that it's crumbling to me. It seems like you're backtracking to a degree. I'm not a fan of it.
Would you rather I spent the rest of the game tunneling on your posts and arguing over the same points we disagree on in an endless cycle?

I can see your point of view on about half the points I raised from your responses but I still disagree on others. I more get the feeling that your probably town and we're just not seeing eye to eye at this point, hence why I dropped the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom