• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who on the wagon do you think is [scum] taking advantage of an unpassable opportunity?

Could be anyone from Seth Rollins. Heck, I don't even expect you, ME, HD and/or Darth all to be the same alignment. Considering three of you are in the first four votes of the wagon, I expect scum to be in there too.

This concerns me. There are 9 votes on Max. That's half the game on a D1 bandwagon.
That would probably be because Max pretty much outed himself as scum.

Still, if ever there was time for a Sensor, this would be it. :)

Defeating those kids is going to earn me a standing ovation.

Well that was unexpected...that's new level of capitulation from Max. Though if he is Jester, it's well played.

[Unvote] HumanDawn

[Vote] Max1996

It has been brought to my attention that an error was present in the previous votals. In an effort to fix this, I present to you the 4.5 hours remaining votals!!!
Max1996 (11): Maniacal Engineer, Elieson, MegaPod, HumanDawn, Seth Rollins, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_Pika42, Space, Feenie, jdthebud
HumanDawn (1): AussieEevee
Officer Snake (1): Max1996
Feenie (1): Officer Snake
Kyriaki (1): Space
AussieEevee (1): Elementar
Seth Rollins (1): Kyriaki

Day 1 will end in 4 hours and 37 minutes.

Max is acting exactly as I would if I were a jester.
And if he is, what concern is that of ours?
It means that we get rid of a potential nuisance on D1 without losing a townie in the process.

Not as good as getting scum, mind you, but better than lynching a townie.

And before you say: “well a Jester can end the game,” I will remind you that this game is not bastard. Game ending Jesters are definitely bastard by all definitions.

WIth 11 out of 17 players voting on one person, I'd say that's more than likely.

Why did I think there were 15 players...

I also expect the scum to be evenly distributed along the wagon. There'll probably be one or two near the start of the wagon as well.

Night 1
Night 1: Wobbuffet of Doom

Final Votals
Max1996 (11): Maniacal Engineer, Elieson, MegaPod, HumanDawn, Seth Rollins, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_Pika42, Space, Feenie, jdthebud
HumanDawn (1): AussieEevee
Officer Snake (1): Max1996
Feenie (1): Officer Snake
AussieEevee (1): Elementar
Seth Rollins (1): Kyriaki

Soon after the fight had broken out you could count dozens upon dozens of bodies fighting. Fireballs and waterspouts were flying all around, hitting a stray Pidgey once in a while. With all the damage that was being done it would not surprise anyone that a sudden glow appeared at some points during the battle from Pokémon that just got enough experience to evolve.

"Oh, you're changing forms suddenly? I can do that as well" shouted Beelzemon once he noticed what was happening. As soon as he said this he sprouted 2 wings and his arm glowed as it transformed into a weapon. "Beelzemon Blast Mode!" he shouted "Now to finish this off with a Blast!" The end of his weapon arm split and a purple glow appeared. "DEATH SLINGER!" He fired at a group of Pokémon who all flinched from the shock, except for one. A Wobbuffet jumped in front of the group and shouted "Mirror coat!" as a sudden glow appeared all over his body. He was hit by the attack but it just bounced back.

"What? What just happened?" Beelzemon said as he noticed his own attack got turned around towards him. "This is not fair!" and he got hit and blasted far away.

Max1996 was Lynched, he was a 1x Strongman aligned with the Digimon

Hi there Max1996, you are Beelzemon

latest

You are one of the 7 Great Demon Lords, and a powerful Digimon. Your best-known appearance is in the series Digimon Tamers, where you were an antagonist, but wound up becoming allies with the Tamers after an epiphany.

You have the ability to mode change into a considerably more powerful form, known as “Beelzemon Blast Mode”.

latest

In Blast Mode you have considerably increased destructive power, allowing you to execute your role of 1x Strongman. Provided you are the one performing the mafia kill, once, and once only, you are able to transform into Blast Mode and bypass all forms of protection on the kill target. You can do this by adding “Corona Blaster” to the kill command in the Mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Digimon and win once the Pokémon and other opposing forces have been eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 23 hours and 54 minutes.

Last edited:
Good lynch, but I honestly didn't expect that. I honestly though Max would try harder than that.

I don't like jd's vote for some reason. Not because it was one of the last ones, but because it felt like it's something I'd say as mafia to try and justify my vote switch. I know it's plain, but I feel like that wording is how I'd structure voting for a doomed teammate. It's a tone read.

Statisically, there's 2-3 mafia on that wagon for Max. Just thought I'd point that out.
I agree with this. I'd say that the people to look at would be those who joined a bit reluctantly after it started and then at the very end. I'm going to be looking at the votes more closely but I have to get ready for class so when I get back that'll happen.

AussieEevee said:
This concerns me. There are 9 votes on Max. That's half the game on a D1 bandwagon.
You singled out my vote to quote so I wanted to know if you specifically had a problem with mine or those who joined later in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom