• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my view you were encouraging the wrong kind of activity - i.e. chasing our tails.

Chasing your tails how? When I fakeclaimed Miller, I said it was fake in the same post. Next sentence, even. If I needed to put an ending note to point out which posts were a joke, then I expected too much from you.

You still haven't answered how it's anti-Town.

If it's the third vote, that's even more concerning. Three votes showing up on one person in day 1 during the joke vote phase is concerning.

Even in my caffeine deprived state, you stood out to me.

Was it really the joke vote phase? When does it end? Even if it was, how is my vote following a serious vote make it more concerning when it would mean I want things to be taken more seriously?

Gonna vote the one that strikes me as the least contributing thus far.
Unvote: HumanDawn
Vote: Officer Snake

Voting for an inactive? Tsk tsk tsk

##Unvote Elementar
##Vote Max1996

My gut tells me that Elementar's reactions are genuine town. I -was- thinking to push Officer Snake on inactivity, but he's way too inactive to give anything indicative. Something about Max's popback and inactive vote wrings me the wrong way though.

@Pika_pika42 can you quote Feenie's vote and why it doesn't stand out to you as clear/with reason?

@Pika_pika42 can you quote Feenie's vote and why it doesn't stand out to you as clear/with reason?

Elementar brings up good points regarding MegaPod's post. It's past the point where anyone should be coming in and joke-voting considering we've got discussion going - no matter how convoluted it's becoming. Also, I dunno, something about it strikes me as 'off' from MegaPod's usual manner of D1 voting/posting. I hate large doses of meta, but this is something that's bugging me and I'd feel wrong not mentioning it. With that in mind,

VOTE: MegaPod.
Personally I feel they were making a mountain out of a Dribull-hill.
It was Megapod's first post and beginning with a joke doesn't look overly suspicious to me. As it is not much serious discussion was going on anyway.
Feenie's vote and the reason behind it looks sheepy to me.
They say they are finding something "off" about Megapod but are unable to explain what exactly is off.

I've already mentioned why I can't elaborate on what's 'off' - it's meta and I really don't like using meta (I try not to use it) but right now there's definitely something there and it's mainly because I've never been in a game with MegaPod where they've taken the opportunity in D1 to joke-vote like this and certainly not later in a D1. They've been town in every game I've played with them before, I think. So it makes me wonder if they're mafia now and don't know what to do.
Here they are trying to explain their stance but I honestly don't understand what they are trying to say.

I have played with Megapod both as Town and Mafia and I have also seen him play as Mafia up close as host.
I have quite a reverse observation i.e. He plays really well as Mafia and tends to get mixed with the Town whereas as Town, don't know for what reason but he makes some silly mistakes and ends up getting mislynched for it. It looks like the latter case here.

I just looked at Space's post more and noticed it then. So I brought it up then. I didn't really consider it when ME posted it. And no, I'm not going for a mislynch obviously because I haven't voted for you. I think I'm scummier for basically repeating what ME and Space said, not trying to push some mislynch.
It's just it seems a pretty big event for you to have missed at the time especially when you mention my claim my claim looked fine, I would have assumed you were up to speed with everything.

Elementar said:
I can say the same for you :p Sorry. it looks like you thought my opinion was fine, but now you're trying to push a mislynch because I have votes.
I don't really see the comparison, I changed my mind from that first post of yours based on your actions and posts that followed, your change of mind was based on someone else parroting a point that had already been made before your initial post saying my claim was fine.

Elementar said:
So they're both joke posts not meaning to contribute anything, but they happened at different times. That's what I based the vote on.
No they are different in my opinion, Pods can be seen as a joke but Kyriaki's looked like an attempt to look like they were part of the more serious on-going conversation without adding anything to it.

Elementar said:
Votes for almost the exact same reason as me but criticises me for it, despite their target posting earlier than mine. Why didn't you mention this one?
For the reason I made for the above quote, I see the situations as being different.

Elementar said:
HD has been jumping on and off BWs and other people with no reasoning in his posts for half the game, and that's not opportunistic? It's for the same reason as me; pressure. I vote straight away to get reactions and put pressure on them. They're pressure votes. Why am I called out for it but HD isn't?
I'm aware of what he's doing but I think there's more going on than him seeming joking around and jumping on and off wagons, most of his joking seems to have more serious questions or motives behind them with is generating discussions and information as well as gauging people's reactions in different situations. I'm cautiously leaning more towards town with him at the moment.

Elementar said:
I don't see why you're singling me out for going for easy mislynches when
1) I got serious discussion going by voting,
2) They're pressure votes and several people have done them
3) If I really wanted a mislynch, wouldn't I stay on the wagon and pursue it?
4) I've voted twice, so it's not like I'm really picking at straws.
1. It may have generated discussion but it could also be a distraction if we're purshuing the wrong player over what could just be a joke vote in their first post.
2. I agree they could be pressure votes.
3. Either the wagon is falling apart under scrutiny or there are still sheep on the wagon and no need to stay on it yourself.
4. It's not just votes, it's also casting shade as well.

Elementar said:
Your post seems hypocritical to me. Especially the opportunistic part. You thought I was fine, like I thought your claim was fine, but changed your mind and call me out for changing my mind. And you jumping on my wagon seems opportunistic.
I don't see my post as either of those, I singled out your posts as they stuck out most to me this morning which lead me to vote for you as you seemed the most scummy to me regardless of how many vote you already had. I don't see this as opportunism, just following through on my instincts regarding your posts which I'm happier with following your replies.

I don't like the reasons behind Feenie's vote for Pod either as she just parroted what you said and sheeped the vote and AE's, jdthebud's and Max's votes on HD seem to have little reason behind them.

Unvote: Elementar

If you liked it then then why would that change? I see you saying the 'looking back on it' thing, but that doesn't seem like it's enough of a reason to completely change your view on someone or their alignment. The MegaPod thing seems to be being blown out of proportion considering, a) there was no way to know that both myself and Human were going to add votes so it wasn't like a wagon was inevitable and b) MegaPod has an opportunity to come in here and change both mine and Elementar's minds considering we're the only two voting them right now.
I changed my mind based on the posts he made afterwards which I felt just seemed to be jumping from target to target or contradicting earlier posts he's made. I too would like to hear more from @MegaPod though.

Gonna vote the one that strikes me as the least contributing thus far.
Unvote: HumanDawn
Vote: Officer Snake
Any reason other than him being inactive?
Seth's vote could be seen as appling pressure but this just looks like your jumping on a wagon.

Nothing stands out to me that much thus far. Aside from the bandwagons.
Do you have any opinions on the bandwagons Max?

DarthWolf, Crystal Onix and MegaPod:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom