• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokemon with Rock Head ability that knows Head Smash

Reaction score
Is it possible to breed a Pokemon that has Rock Head and can learn Head Smash?

Vintage
Reaction score
Relicanth and Rampardos are the only two Pokemon capable of using this combination.

PDL

Not into Ponies I swear!
Reaction score
Relicanth and Rampardos are the only two Pokemon capable of using this combination.
...Except that Rampardos doesn't have Rock Head as an ability. For some strange reason (although Mold Breaker is an awesome ability).

So Relicanth is the only Pokémon.

But it would be awesome if Areodactyl was able to learn the move, plus Brave Bird.

Ben Eary
Reaction score
Rampardos has Mold Breaker, not Rock Head.

Relicanth, however, can have this combination.

Vintage
Reaction score
I got my pages mixed up. Bulbapedia was down so I couldn't look it up there. I had to look on Smogon and I wasn't paying attention to what page I was looking at.

So that's an error right there on my part, I apologize.

Witch Hunter
Reaction score
It took me a second to realize what you were talking about, because being as morbid as I am the first thing to mind was Rock Head + Rock Smash.

So I imagined a Pokemon bashing his skull into another, and it shattering. It was very graphic in my head.
One more for the ghost tower in Lavender.