• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon World Tournament Type Masters

Boyblunt

Reaction score
My goal is to go down the list of the events in order and I am currently stumped on the very first one, Normal. Any suggestions on Pokemon to use for each type? I am determined to win this tournament using:

Snorlax (Silk Scarf) Return, Earthquake, Stockpile and Last Resort
Cincinno (Scope Lens) Tail Slap, Rock Blast, Bullet Seed and Protect
Blissey (Chople Berry) Heal Pulse, Softboiled, Charge Beam and Round
Togekiss (Leftovers) Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Follow Me and Round

Well the easiest way to go with it is to get a fast normal type like Starapter or Zangoose, teach it close combat and proceed to win. If you equip it with a fist plate and add on a good neutral stab move to hit flying types you should win easily.

Thanks. I knew about Staraptor because that's the main reason I keep losing other than Eject Button Slaking. Zangoose can do some serious damage expecially if I can get a Toxic Boost one.

Yo that shit is dumb hard i only beat steel. U need to ev train to beat that shit i do and they still fuck me up. if anyone says they beat the fire one their lyin cuz that shit is legit impossible u must be cheatin

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom