• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X and Y anime Opening and Ending

I hope the ending is beautiful and cute! I would love that. (I imagine Clemont tucking Ash, Serena, and Bonnie in at night, like how a mother tucks her children in). That's because I see Bonnie being under Clemont's care because something happened to the parents. I hope a scene of Clemont tucking in his new friends and his sister in the ending in is shown. That would be very cute!! I would love to have a cute and beautiful ending!
(Cries as I imagine it)

Call me weird but Id think that clemont tucking them in would be cute.. :3

Exactly I do too!!

Last edited:
The next ending should definitely be Serena's theme. I really love kimi no soba and watashi wa makenai.
This opening better have a lot of spoilers lol

I imagine Clemont tucking Ash, Serena, and Bonnie in at night, like how a mother tucks her children in. I hope a scene of Clemont tucking in his new friends and his sister in the ending in is shown.
that seems a little...creepy to me. but thats just me.

anyhoo, i did see a gif of that scene where pikachu uses Clemont's head as a spring to jump over to Ash. i wonder if that may help further my guess that Clemont is going to be the one who gets picked on in the show

I hope the ending is beautiful and cute! I would love that. (I imagine Clemont tucking Ash, Serena, and Bonnie in at night, like how a mother tucks her children in). That's because I see Bonnie being under Clemont's care because something happened to the parents. I hope a scene of Clemont tucking in his new friends and his sister in the ending in is shown. That would be very cute!! I would love to have a cute and beautiful ending!
(Cries as I imagine it)
What?

Where did you get the idea that Clemont is the motherly one of the group? If anyone is doing any tucking in, it...would be a girl most likely. We already have Bonnie being a match maker and holding his Pokemon for him. I could see Serena tucking in her Pokemon, but definitely not Clement.

The opening is colorful, I can tell ya that.

At least it's not in CGI.

tumblr_mtjw57uC3P1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

What's with Satoshi? Everyone is smiling while he just stands there looking gloomy.

These songs aren't out yet right? I'm pretty curious to see what they're going to sound like. To be honest, i haven't been keeping up with the new intro themes and endings of the newer seasons. The best ones are still Type:Wild, OK! and ofcourse Soko ni sora ga aru kara :D

(Cries as I imagine it)

Ok that is just creepy, I mean maybe Clemont tucking in Bonnie ok but other then that just no.

Hopefully we get some spoilers. Even though I loved the BW first opening(why the hell they never updated it I'll never know), I do like to see some scenes from the anime(although hopefully not like the BS that was the episode N opening).

Agreed. Personally spoilers are needed just to keep the fandom in check with speculations for the next dozen episodes.

Though I'd happily accept if they just update it like they did with the 1st Japanese Sinnoh theme.

Hopefully we get some spoilers. Even though I loved the BW first opening(why the hell they never updated it I'll never know), I do like to see some scenes from the anime(although hopefully not like the BS that was the episode N opening).

Agreed. Personally spoilers are needed just to keep the fandom in check with speculations for the next dozen episodes.

Though I'd happily accept if they just update it like they did with the 1st Japanese Sinnoh theme.

True, although if Ash does only have 6 ookemon this time around, it is nice to have half of his team locked down already :).

Call me weird but Id think that clemont tucking them in would be cute.. :3
i could understand him tucking Bonnie in because they are related but Ash and Serena and Pikachu is just creepy. and if he were to tuck in the others, ugh all of the shipping wars that it would start. and if he were to tuck them in while trying to make a cute face with the Bishie glasses shine would fall under Nightmare fuel in my book.

Am I the only one who dislikes Daisuke's voice? Sounds like one of those bad Naruto/Bleach opening singers to me.
I'm all for male singers, heck I LOVE the two themes by Garden, but I was kinda hoping Daisuke would be done after DA! for variation sake if we're getting guest stars.
The song for the opening is sung by Kamiji Yūsuke, not Daisuke.

Oh cool. I read someone talking about 'another Daisuke theme' and freaked out.
Thought he went by 2 names or something.

Checked some videos. His voice is better. (In my opinion anyway) So all is well!

[video=youtube;5zH6ZF9Wt6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zH6ZF9Wt6M[/video]

Looks to be the opening. I haven't seen it posted yet? (Then again, I don't frequent this area often, so forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere.)

Wow! That's some really nice French architecture. I guess this confirms Froakie and Fletchling for Satoshi. By the way, does this strike anyone as rather shippy in some scenes? Not that anything will ever come of it.

Eh... I don't really like the song myself. I think it's a bit messy. It starts to become a bit better at around 1:00, with the part that was already put in a couple of trailers before this. The footage is awesome however. I wonder if that guy briefly seen at 1:00 with Pangoro and Honedge will be a rival or important character of some sort?

Also, going by this footage, I think it's almost safe to say Clemont will get Chespin and Serena will get Fennekin.

Nice to see that It shows the three starters all being split up. Ash and Froakie, Clemont and Chespin, and Serena and Fennekin. At least it seems to imply that.
I wonder who Ash is battling, probably a rival or COTD, who has both Pangoro and Honedge.

Funny how the machine explodes, and what they look like afterwards :-D

Nice to see a bit of a Mega evolution with Lucario, all though it wasn't fully shown.

Iron Tail seems to be back to glowing white instead of being metal

The opening looks really good, I think it was kind of cute where Pikachu kissed the camera like that. The song was really good and I like how this opening was sung by a male again which is a nice change of pace for Japan though I wouldn't have minded if Rica Matsumoto had sung the opening instead.

Now all we have to do is wait and see how the dub will cut it down to size. I'm expecting the usual 30 second montage in the male and female duet format and I won't be too surprised if I hear a song along the lines of "It's a new adventure, follow your heart, we belong together, friendship is key to our destiny, XY Pokémon!". In all seriousness though with TPCi reviving the "Gotta Catch 'em All" slogan, I would actually like a song that solely focuses on Ash and his dream for Pokémon master ship and he's going to still be the best like no one ever was. If they were to do something similar like "Born to Be a Winner" where they remix the first theme, I'd be happy with that.

In fact the name "Pokémon The Series: XY" actually gives me the impression that they are going to be consistent and not try and come up with any added season titles and they are going to update the opening as major changes happen while still keeping the same theme as Adventures in Unova has shown us.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom