• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X and Y demo event to be at Lotte Kids Mart, Homeplus, Times Square in South

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon X and Y demo event to be at Lotte Kids Mart, Homeplus, Times Square in South Korea: ...

The Pokémon X and Y demo event will be playable at Lotte Kids Mart, Homeplus, and Times Square in South Korea on Sept. 28 and 29. Two Funfest Missions and a Giratina distribution event will also be available.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon X and Y demo event to be at Lotte Kids Mart, Homeplus, Times Square in So

I went to one of the events yesterday at the Guro Emart. At the bottom in the spoiler I have a picture from the event.

It's going on today as well, and of course next week (at different locations). The shiny Giratina is distributed for free (if you have a Korean language game), and if you pre-order X/Y you can choose to have either the shiny Dialga or shiny Palkia sent you you via infared (you can see the station for that in the photo). Pre-orders can be made at the customer service counter.

The demo is the same demo from previous events, and you are able to change the language of the demo before beginning. Regardless as to which demo opening you get (Pokemon X or Pokemon Y), Mewtwo will only change into the Y form.

Click Spoiler for Image
Ad8GoFU.jpg

Re: Pokémon X and Y demo event to be at Lotte Kids Mart, Homeplus, Times Square in So

Holy... I haven't been able to go get my shiny Giratina because I was busy.... I'll have to go today!! Times Square is the only place I can go by subway... so that'll have to do...

Holy... I haven't been able to go get my shiny Giratina because I was busy.... I'll have to go today!! Times Square is the only place I can go by subway... so that'll have to do...

It might be too late, since the event ends in about an hour, but the Guro Emart is also somewhat accessible by subway. Guro Digital Complex (Seoul Subway Line 2) is just next to the Guro Emart. It's about a 3-4 minute walk from exit #3.

It might be too late, since the event ends in about an hour, but the Guro Emart is also somewhat accessible by subway. Guro Digital Complex (Seoul Subway Line 2) is just next to the Guro Emart. It's about a 3-4 minute walk from exit #3.

I just got my shiny Giratina from Time Square :D I'm on my way home, and I'll blog about it soon XDD

Congrats! I couldn't get any of them because my games are all North American... T.T

But I went to the US the other week and was able to get a shiny Palkia on two of my games (my least favorite of the three, but better than nothing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom