• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokémon X and Y English-teaching app available for iPhone in Japan: Supplements game

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon X and Y English-teaching app available for iPhone in Japan: Supplements game when ...

"Learn Real English Through Pokémon: XY Translation Scope" is an app for iPhone just released in Japan that supplements Pokémon X and Y to teach Japanese speakers English. It is free to download, but includes in-app purchases.

Read more on Bulbanews

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon X and Y English-teaching app available for iPhone in Japan: Supplements g

I'll be more interested if they do the reverse, but I do like the idea of using Pokemon to bridge the language gap.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon X and Y English-teaching app available for iPhone in Japan: Supplements g

I'll be more interested if they do the reverse, but I do like the idea of using Pokemon to bridge the language gap.
Since it's essentially just this in reverse, I imagine that wouldn't be too hard to do. I would be really interested if they did.