• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

FC: 1564-2750-0552
Name: Dante
Version: X

3DS Friend Code: 0060-9672-3262
3DS name: Cobalt
Game version is going to be Y

(I'm going to add everyone that is currently on the first post, please let me know through PM if you add me back)

Last edited:

Awesome thread idea - thank you. I've enjoyed the discussions while we've waited and would love to have many of you as 3DS friends :)

3DS FC: 3711-8003-2965
3DS Name: Crackseed
Version: Getting both X and Y

3DS Friend Code: 0404-6172-5817
3DS Name: Quirky
Pokemon Version: Y

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9334-0694
3DS Name: Spakoina
Pokemon Version: Y

3DS Friendcode:4441-8340-0043
3DS Name:-Grimsley-
Version:X and Y

If someone can explain to me where to find the friend code on my 3DS, and how to register someone in-game, I'll gladly post it on here for both my X and Y versions (unless the FC is different in each game, in which case I'm gonna be so confused...)

If someone can explain to me where to find the friend code on my 3DS, and how to register someone in-game, I'll gladly post it on here for both my X and Y versions (unless the FC is different in each game, in which case I'm gonna be so confused...)

Its the icon at the top of the main menu of the 3DS that is a little orange square with a smilie face, just push that and it takes you to your friend's list where you'll find your friend code. Also to register someone else, just tap the Register Friend button on your friend's list.

Friend code: 3153-4263-2807
3DS Name: Dr. Reggie
Game: Pokemon Y, I believe.

Its the icon at the top of the main menu of the 3DS that is a little orange square with a smilie face, just push that and it takes you to your friend's list where you'll find your friend code. Also to register someone else, just tap the Register Friend button on your friend's list.

It says that I need to make a Mii first, so I'm gonna try to do that (Sorry. I just got my Xerneas 3DS XL just last week for these games... I'm a little slow with technology, I guess lol)

But hopefully, I should have my FC in an hour or less lol

Edit:

3DS XL FC: 4012-4503-3916 (My Mii looks so cute!)
Nickname: Wynne (pronounced "Win", btw...)
Versions: Both X and Y (primarily X, however)

Last edited:

@BlackButterfree; Don't feel bad about it. I've had my 3DS for nearly three years and never even KNEW about that FC feature. I thought, like the past Pokemon games, that you'd get a FC the same way as in the past. Didn't even realize that the 3DS had that little feature, and I just found out about two days ago (mainly thanks to this thread), so you're not the only one. ^_^;;

@BlackButterfree; Don't feel bad about it. I've had my 3DS for nearly three years and never even KNEW about that FC feature. I thought, like the past Pokemon games, that you'd get a FC the same way as in the past. Didn't even realize that the 3DS had that little feature, and I just found out about two days ago (mainly thanks to this thread), so you're not the only one. ^_^;;

I didn't even know how to get my FC the original way lol So I'm kind of a loser ;P

And I've never really had friends who played Pokémon as well, so I never really had to worry about that. But now that I'm a part of the Bulbagarden community (which by the way is flawless. You guys are so sweet and awesome!) I'm sure my FC will get worn out from overuse! ^_^

tumblr_mgvwwiqncy1s3r24zo1_400.gif

(btw, how is this flawless female not in your favorite anime characters, along with the fabulous Mrs. Joey Wheeler Ms. Mai Valentine? Those two were my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! girls!)

3DS: 4914 2988 5622
3DS XL: 1091 8741 8820

Name on both is Mike. X & Y.

Code: 4356-0468-5266
3DS Name: Tihomir
Version: X

Friend code: 0216 - 0776 - 9812
3DS name: Jackhammer
Version Y, X in a possible later date.