• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Friend Code: 2208 6321 9584
Pokemon in My Safari: Pansage, Sawsbuck and Quilladin
Safari Pokemon I am Looking For: Ditto, Eevee, but I will take pretty much anyone. Just PM me.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

3DS FC: Soulweaver / 4699-6589-8963
In-game: Soulweaver / 64450 (Pokémon X)
Safari: Steel / Bronzong, Ferroseed, Klang

I'm strictly looking for a long-time trading partner playing the game in French, German, Italian, or Spanish, who could provide as many first stage Pokémon in their language as possible (preferably eventually all breedable Pokémon, which is somewhere around 10 boxes per language). I can provide that person with English entry carrying breedlings in the same fashion, also potentially providing assistance in filling their Pokédex in the meantime. If you don't fit the bill, I'm afraid I don't have space for you at the moment, though, as I need the space on my list for people I'll trade with for sure.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

3DS Code: 0619-4915-1320
3DS Name: Emmanuel
Trainer Name: Zegna
Version: X

I don't have friends at the moment, so I don't know what kind of safari I have.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

3DS Code: 0619-4915-1320
3DS Name: Emma
Trainer Name: Zegna

I don't have friends at the moment, so I don't know what kind of safari I have.

I'll tell you what's in your friend safari if you add me back. (For some I can't PM you. That's why I'm posting here instead of PMing you.)

Name: Speckledor
FC: 2680-9307-5167
type: fire
pokemon: pansear, slugma, fletchinder

^sure thing

^sure thing

Your type is electric and so far I've seen emolga and stunfisk. You need to be online and in game in order for me to see your third pokemon.

Last edited:

3DS Friend Code: 5215-0992-6785
Trainer Name: Hazel (Y)
Friend Safari: Bug; Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth
Version: Y
Please pm me after adding me, and I will add you! :3

Last edited:

thank you!

FC: 2681-0566-5359
Name: Gabriel
Friend Safari: Ice; Cloyster, Sneasel, Delibird

If you add me please PM/VM me so I can add you!

I'm looking for someone with a Riolu in their Safari, but . . . why is the first post so full of chartjunk? That table is like 3,000 pixels wide or something, I can't read it without some serious zooming out (the alternative, horizontal scrolling, is EVIL).

Okay, time for a tangential 60-second rant. There's another thread I lurk where we have a listing of XY Friend Codes, but the format is simply:

[UserName] (Trainer name if known): [Pokemon1], [Pokemon2], [Pokemon3]

And that's much easier to browse.

4399-0520-1281
In Game Name: nexandgbx
Game Version: Y, but my sister, who has not registered here, has X
Friend Safari: Bug: Butterfree, Iluminise, Venomoth

Anyway, if anyone wants to add me, my info is as follows:

3DS FC: 4296-3230-7210 (Arjay)
Game: Pokemon Y (Stratelier)
Safari Type: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue)

Right now I'm looking for Safaris with Riolu, Absol, and/or Rufflet. Let's see...

*searches thread*
@Memo326; @Daveyjack; @MooreR; @Registeel; @zephen18; I see you guys have Riolu, would you like to exchange codes?

Seems like I didn't type some details down. I don't remember my first two FS Pokemon.

FC: 3351-4604-5164 (Curtis)
Game: X (Curtis)
Safari: Grass (Quilladin)

FC: 4270-1832-6911
Name: Big~J
Type of Pokémon: Dragon
The species in there: Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon

3Ds FC : 3497 0834 1843
Name: Tahu
Version : X and Y both
my safari is dragon type
pokemon:gabite, dragonair third unknown
i have completed the E4 so could any1 tell me my third

3DS FC : 4785 6112 3724
Name: pxL
Version : X (my wife got Y)

I recently completed the E4, but I have noone on my Friends list, so I dont know what type or which pokemons I have in the safari. Would appreciate if anyone would add me and let me know. I will add back.

EDIT: Now I know what I have in my Safari aswell:

Safari: Ghost - Lampent, Phantump, Dusclops

I am very interested in a Safari with Ditto, but others are welcome aswell.

Last edited:

Code : 2637 - 9474 - 6426
Name: Poseidon12 aka Tyler

FC: 4613-6755-8279
Name: emmett

im primarily looking for someone with a Dusclops safari but ill except all requests

Been several months since I posted on this thread, so might as well again.

Mine FC is: 1349-5171-8120 | Dean. Have the quite disappointing trio of Delibird, Beartic, and Dewgong in my safari.

Anyway, I am looking for the following:
Bug: Pinsir
Dark: Absol
Electric: Galvantula
Fighting Machoke, Tyrogue, Breloom, and Riolu
Grass: Ivysaur
Psychic: Xatu
Water: Gyarados

Feel free to contact me via PM. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom