• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Hey all. Looking for any and every friend. The pokemon in the safari don't really matter to me. I like to get a variety, although I'd like to get access to Ditto and Chansey.

Friend Code: 1907-9566-0488
Name: Renesis
Version: Pokemon Y
Safari Pokemon: Ice Type; Delibird, Lapras, Bergmite

Feel free to add me, Just leave a message and I'll be sure to add you back!

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

My friends safari: Krabby, Wartortle and Poliwhirl

Looking for: someone with both spheal and piloswine
PM me for FC

Friend Code: 4425-1954-9041 (Scott)
Game: X (Xavier)
Safari: Rock-type with Dwebble, Onix, and Barbaracle

Friend Code 0962-9574-3533
Name Sabrina
version x
Safari Pokemon: I know that it is electric, but i don't remember which electric (Sorry)

Feel free to add me or tell me what's in my Friend code

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

Hello guys and gals! looking to start my first friend safri. my code is 517212942089 ill be on around 10pm to 11pm central time

Friend Code 1418-8118-2423
Name Fabio
version x

Safari Pokemon:

TYPE: FIGHTING

POKEMON 1 = Mienfoo
POKEMON 2 = Pancham
POKEMON 3 = Breloom

Thank you very much to Agamemnon that checked my Safari.

Fell free to everybody to add me. send a pm to me and I will add you. I love to explore a new friend safari.

Last edited:

3DS Name: Tyzzon
Friend Code: 1590-4928-6003
Game Version: Y

Friend Code: 1564-3449-1295
Name: Pocket
Game Version: X
Safari Pokemon: Whirlipede, Swalot, and Seviper (Poison)

So feel free to add me.

Last edited:

Right now I am looking for a Steel Safari with either Aron or Lairon in it. I still have plenty of room though, so I will add anyone. Just send me a PM.
Version: Y
Friend Code: 4270-0886-5015
Safari: Flying

I am looking for a starly with either 5 or 6 IV's. It would be a huge help. please give me one and I'll give you a chimchar with Iron fist.
Name: Scott
Friend code: 3582-9077-2660
Version: X

3DS Friend Code: 3282 3691 3528
3DS name: Scruffy (IGN 17butts)
Game version:Y

I have a Fire Safari with Larvesta, Growlithe, and Ninetales.

I am looking for someone with Braixen.

Please message me if you would like my safari or if you could help me out with Braixen.

FC: 2380-3800-5988
IGN: Ampelmann

Last edited:

Name: Riadan.
Friend Code:1306 - 6901 - 6367.
Game version: X

hi everyone, add me:), my friend safari is steel
3ds fc 0018 0046 9768

Last edited:

Hey brinn add me as i am lookin for many more safaris than ive got now! Fc 5343-8869-8869 cheers

pokemon x 0662-4337-0404 Tirekyll

My other two are Sunkern and Petlil.

Looking for more Safaris on my second 3DS!

3DS/trainer name: Charlie
FC: 2036-8216-4990

hello bulbapedia, my FC is 1993-8803-5881 and i still dont know what my safari has, if any1 can check for me ill edit post also i am looking for pokes of all kinds (sweepers walls and other) but more specifically im looking for dragonair (shiny). PM me ur FC ill add you. thanks in advance.

3DS Friend Code | 3DS Name: 1504-6378-2261 / Trouse
Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon Found in Safari: Togepi, Jiggly Puff, Floette
Version: X

Posting this again (again) since it's been a couple weeks. Please message me if you add me, I'll add you back! I'll play randomly both in the day and night sometimes.
Added you. Can you add me?

3DS Friend Code|3DS Name: 1590-5797-6050 / Alec
Friend Safari Type: Steel
Pokémon Found in Safari: Ferroseed, Skarmory, Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom