• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

2380-3776-6603

Quote my post if you add me so I can add you back!

I know my safari is ghost but that's it. If someone who is normal and has dittos could add me that would be fantastic.

Quoted and added

FC is already in the table, but I'm updating since I found out which Pokemon are in my Safari so I'd appreciate those being added. :) My Safari is Psychic with Wobbuffet, Abra, and Gothorita.

I'm accepting anyone's requests, but I'm currently looking for Togepi so if you have her in your Safari, please add me!

Also, a question: When someone has Vivillon in their Safari, is the form that shows up the form of the person that "owns" the Safari, or their friend's? For example, Person 1's Safari has Vivillon in it, and Person 1's location is one where Polar Vivillon are located. Person 2's location is one where Sun Vivillon are located. When Person 2 goes into Person 1's Safari, will the Vivillon there be Polar, Sun, or some other random coloring? (I have a friend with a Vivillon in their Safari, and it's a Polar Vivillon, but I don't know if that's because it's my personal Vivillon, or if it's my friend's Vivillon as well, or if it's random.)

Friend Code: 1805-2285-0695
3DS and Pokemon X Name: Chris

Safari: Phantump, Lampent, Unknown 3rd (Don't worry, I've already beaten the E4 xD)

If anyone wants to add me, feel free to PM me! :)

Also, a question: When someone has Vivillon in their Safari, is the form that shows up the form of the person that "owns" the Safari, or their friend's? For example, Person 1's Safari has Vivillon in it, and Person 1's location is one where Polar Vivillon are located. Person 2's location is one where Sun Vivillon are located. When Person 2 goes into Person 1's Safari, will the Vivillon there be Polar, Sun, or some other random coloring? (I have a friend with a Vivillon in their Safari, and it's a Polar Vivillon, but I don't know if that's because it's my personal Vivillon, or if it's my friend's Vivillon as well, or if it's random.)

the Vivillon present in someone else's safari will always be whatever your own native pattern is. When I go into a friend's safari, even though their native pattern is Modern, the one that shows up in there is Ocean, because that's what my game produces.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask in this thread, as the one we're currently in isn't for such things, just posting of FC's/Safari's c:

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask in this thread, as the one we're currently in isn't for such things, just posting of FC's/Safari's c:

Oh I know, I was asking here because multiple people in this thread mentioned which type of Vivillon they had in their Friend Safari. It was more a response to specific posts that I just forgot to quote x']

And thanks! Disappointing, but I expected that was the case.

Looking for a Ditto Safari!
5472-6132-1898
Dragon: Fraxure, Shelgon and Sliggoo.
PM me pls! And if you just want to add me that's fine too.

2380-3776-6603

Quote my post if you add me so I can add you back!

I know my safari is ghost but that's it. If someone who is normal and has dittos could add me that would be fantastic.

Check the front page for people with dittos... quoted as per your request...

Thanks, I will do that, and added you back!

I'm concerned that your 3DS FC listed in your signature is the same as mine... why is that?

It was 4:30 AM and I was also being very hasty. My fault!

Just starting this new friend code thing for safari, add me my code is 2122-6400-8770

Also looking for a safari with BRAIXEN and or FROGADIER so add me if u have either of those

PM me if u add me

Last edited:

Hi, first post here, my friend code is: 0318-6994-5000 (Name: SwiftyRich)

My friend safari contents is unknown! Maybe dittos, maybe something else nice.... Send me a friend req and ill accept!

Thanks

Howdy! My friend code is: 3695-0071-5606.
3DS name: "D-Man".
Trainer Name: "Dogge"
Version: Y
Friend Safari: Psychic (containing Drowzee and Espurr. Don't know the third one yet...)

My friend code is 5284-1473-6122, and my 3DS name is Jack.
Trainer name: Rain
My Safari is Water with a Corsola, and I haven't been told what other Pokemon I have. I also have X version if you want to trade any exclusives.

PM me so I can add you back. :D

Hi, reposting since it's been a while

Name: Ryan
My FC is 2294-4683-0500
My safari has Lilipup, Minccino, and Chansey

accepting all friends, but especially looking for
Normal: Chansey, Smeargle
Dark: Mightyena, Inkay
Dragon: Fraxure, Dragonair, Shelgon
Electric: Emolga, Luxio
Fairy: Spritzee
Fire: Growlithe, Larvesta, Ninetales, Charmeleon
Flying: Farfetch'd, Rufflet
Ghost: Dusclops, Spiritomb
Grass: Quilladin, Maractus
Ice: Snorunt
Poison: Muk
Rock: Pupitar, Shuckle, Rhydon
Steel: Forretress

Last edited:

UPDATE: I have Dragon Type: Fraxure, Shelgon, & Sliggoo

Friend Code: 0645-6795-2905
Pokemon X Name: richard (DS will probably say Emily. I'm using my girlfriend's until I buy a new one (screen broke))
Friend Safari: Unsure as of right now. I'm only 6 badges in.

If you are looking to evolve any Pokemon that evolves through trade, I will gladly assist you with it. Just PM me. All I ask in return is the same favor.

FC: 4253-3575-2047
Game: X
Name: Eli
Friend Safari: Machoke, Throh, Tyrogue

My friend code is 4785-4714-5746 add for safari and I will add back

3DS Name: Will
Trainer Name: Marsh
Friend Code: 4398-8808-0884
Game: Y
Friend Safari: Magmar, Charmeleon, Ninetales

G'day guys! I'm looking for for a Shellder/Cloyster or a Politoad friend safari. If someone has any of them, could you please add me and send me a message that you've done so, so I can add you; it'd be awesome and much appreciated! My safari is: FLYING w/ Pidgy, Rufflet & Tranquill
My Friend Code: 2509 - 2150 - 3461
Cheers in advance!

Hey guys im looking for a dratini in a friend safari! Im pretty sure my safari is fighting but not sure what pokemon, sorry! My friend code is 4511-0551-8027. Send me your friend code if you can help me out and maybe ill have something you like. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom