• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

♥ Username: Kaching
♥ 3DS Friend Code: 5026-5839-9241
♥ 3DS Name: Keila
♥ Trainer Name: Keila
♥ Trainer ID: 27230
♥ Game Version(s): Y
♥ Friend Safari: Electabuzz, Dedenne, Galvantula

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Code: 0104-0550-6452
Name: Hisashi
Version: Y

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

HELLO guys,

New to Pokemon X (but not to Pokemon, been a lifelong fan for 12 years).

Just defeated Diantha yesterday and there's lots more to see and do!!!

I am a proud and loud Bug Maniac, so I'm in need of more Bug Friend Safaris as well as Ditto Safaris!!!

Please help a wannabe-Aaron/Burgh to be the greatest Bug Master in the world!!!!

Name: Karl
Friend Code: 3411-1870-5902
Type: not sure. Can someone tell me and check what's in mine?

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

EDIT: Please PM me when you add me. I won't check this thread. I already PM-ed some of you who have Bug friend safaris, so please do me that favour!

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876
3DS Name: Mikan
Game: Pokemon X

My Code: 2664 2458 6584
My Safari: cascoon ariados drapion
3DS name: Alex

Looking For:
Dark: vullaby liepard
Electric: Pikachu
Ground: nincada
Steel: magneton klang

Limited space but ill add anyone who needs my safari. Im online most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Its nothing personal but I just don’t have space. So unless you safari is useful I wont be keeping it after you fully add mine.

Last edited:

FC: 2938-7064-0266
Safari type: Flying with Rufflet, Tranquill, and Noibat.
3DS Name: Nailrat
Trainer name: Church
Version: X

FC:2208-5782-2199
3DS name: Dre

FC: 2809-8922-7068
3DS name: Jack

I just unlocked friend safari for my game. I'd appreciate it if someone would add me up and check my friend safari type and pokemon. I'd also like to add anyone who'd want to befriend me seeing as I currently have 0 friends on my 3ds. (I just recently bought it.)

Hello, New to the forums! :) My friend code is 0216 - 1357 - 0750

It's dragon w/ Sliggoo, Dragonair and Gabite

It would be awesome if you could PM me your codes!! Thanks

Friend Code: 1375 - 7301 - 8005
3DS Name: VFD

Currently only have Pidgey and Hoothoot. PM if you add me!

I just recently found out that my safari is water type, with Frogadier, Wartortle, and Bibarel. :naughty:

Hi Guys, im new to this pokemon fan site.
Friend Code:2964-9862-6858
Name: Winsle
Friend Safari: Unknown (could someone tell me what type i am later)
Send me a pm, so i can add you back. Ill be looking at other people to add other people :)

just got my 3ds
FC: 3609-1138-6657
Name: faucin

i dont know my safari yet, so if somebody could tell me i'd appreciate it

My fc is 0490-6107-3148
My safari is electric type.
With Pikachu Pachirisu and Zebstrika.

PM if u add me.

Fred

Last edited:

My fc is 0490-6090-8208
Pm me if you add me :)

Dad (FC) 3840-6829-3152
Dad (FC) 5026-5471-2771

3DS name is MtnDewGuru, (FC) 2707-1928-6887. Safari is Fire with Braxien, Magmar, and Pyroar

Last edited:

My Code: 2664 2458 6584
My Safari: cascoon ariados drapion
3DS name: Alex

Looking For:
Dark: vullaby liepard
Electric: Pikachu
Ground: nincada
Steel: magneton klang

Limited space but ill add anyone who needs my safari. Im online most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Its nothing personal but I just don’t have space. So unless you safari is useful I wont be keeping it after you fully add mine.

Hey guys if you decide to add me just send me a quick pm with your FC too.

name: lil b

FC: 3797-7312-2613

I'm unaware of what my type my safari is so, if you find out feel free to let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom