• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Guys another note: There's no need to post your friend code every page. Every once in a while is fine but like every day or every page might be a bit much. Just something to keep in mind, thanks

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

My goal is still enter the worlds tournament. I would be glad to be rivals with anyone pulse I complete my national pokedex and poke bank is going to open soon, I can also help you guys to complete there's too.

Name: Scott
Friend code: 3582-9077-2660
Version: X
Friend safari: Bug

Hey guys, add me on 0490-6090-8208
Still unaware of my safaris, would be great if you let me know :)
Message me if you add
Thanks a bunch :D

Name: Yami or Yamitora
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4914-4283-6265
Safari: Ghost-type
Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Last edited:

Friend Code: 4656-6263-1690
3DS Name: AzumaRaigo
Trainer Name: セレナ
Friend Safari: Ghost

Hey guys I'm looking for a Steal Safari with Magneton.

Friend Code: 1950-7918-6387
Safari Type: Fighting
Safari Pokes: Machoke, Pancham and Tyrogue

Code: 3480-2698-2652
Name: Da Mags
Friend Safari: Ice with Snover, Bergmite and Lapras

I'm currently looking for Rufflet!

Last edited:

Fc: 4441-9234-1127
3DS Name: Tom
Trainer Name: Francis
Safari: Rock Type; Onix, Dwebble & Barbaracle.

Drop me a Pm if you add me.

Cheers,
- E150d.

Last edited:

FC: 1478-4451-8751
Game Name: Evie
Version: Y
Friend Safari: Electric with Luxio, Pachirisu, and Stunfisk

3DS FC: 3497 0834 1843
Name: Tahu
Version: X and Y both

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

3Ds FC : 3497 0834 1843
Name: Tahu
Version : X and Y both

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

add me!! please need some friend codes bad!
FC: 1091-8030-6908
my safari type is Flying with - Farfetch'd, Hoothoot and Rufflet

My FC: 3265-5103-3870

Safari type: Water with Gyarados, Bibarel, and Poliwhirl catachable.

I'm really looking for a Riolu FS. If anyone has Riolu in their FS, please add me.

Name: Harley
FC: 4441 9268 6926
Friend Safari: Spiritomb, Lampent, Pumpkaboo

Please PM me if you add me!!

Name: nitu
FC: 0447 6644 8531
Friend Safari: Mienfoo, Pancham and Hariyama.

Last edited:

Trainer: Korra
Friend code: 1864- 9831- 2563
ghost: lampet, phantump, spiritomb
please pm me so i can add you back =D

Hello I'm looking for this pokemon on Friend Safari! Plz PM with your FC and IGN name!!!

-------Normal 1
Minccino
-------Dark 1
Vullaby
-------Grass 2
Sunkern
Petilil
-------Psychic 1
Girafarig
---------Fighting 2
Mankey
Breloom
-------Steel 3
Bronzong
Excadrill
Klang

Last edited:

trainer: jess
3ds name: aestivate
fc: 0104-0606-8777
dragon safari: gabite, shelgon, sliggoo

normal/starter safaris please and thank you

Last edited:

Trainer name: Leif
FC: 2895-7461-3268

My safari is Ghost with Phantump, Lampent and Drifblim, PM/VM if you add me pls

3ds friend code = 5000 3286 7271
3ds name = Phar0s
Pokemon Y
All welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom