• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Feel free to add me 4957-4180-3948

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Friend Code: 4639-9633-7234
Name: Wheelie
Friend Safari Type: Ice
Pokemon Found In Safari: Snover, Piloswine, Bergmite
Version: Y

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4261-9341
3DS name: Bryan
Currently Playing X but plan to play both

Bryan McNerney

Any Ditto friend safaris?

I don't have any friends that have a friend safari with Dittos. If anyone has one, can I add you? (Can you also tell me what my friend safari is and what pokemon are there?)

Friend Code: 5429-6661-0220
Name: Jozie

Thanks! :D

Hey everyone!

My friend code is 3153-3928-4128, 3DS name Stephen.

My safari has Wartortle, Poliwhirl, and Octillery.

I'm looking out for a Mankey, Pinsir, Tyrogue, Riolu, Ivysaur, Xatu, and Gyarados.

Please PM me if you have any of the above or if you want my FC.

Thanks, all!

Anyone has any luck getting a Kirlia Friend Safari?
This Masuda Method is really starting to annoy me after 10 Boxes of trying to get a Shiny Ralts, maybe I'll have better luck looking around a Kirlia Friend Safari.

Feel free to PM if you have a Kirlia(Fairy) Safari.
My Safari is Water: Octillery, Wartortle and Frogadier
FC: 4141-2814-1956 R3zonance

Last edited:

Been awhile since I posted mine, so I'm gonna do so. Looking for somebody that has the Kalos starters in their safari. Trying to get some shinies of them and figured Friend Safari would be the best way to go. Here's my details. :)
Trainer Name: Hazel
Safari: Bug-Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
Friend Code: 5215-0992-6785
Please PM me if you've added me/have Kalos starters in your safari. Thank you! ^u^

Just wanted to re-post my FC since it's been a few months.

FC: 1864-8930-3851
Type: Steel with Metang, Klefki, Ferroseed

Currently looking for safaris with: Meditite, Togepi, Fletchinder, Frogadier, Ditto, Espurr or Xatu.

Name: Kyle
FC:4828-5602-4809
Type: Flying with Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius
I know it sucks :(

Looking for: Fletchinder, Ditto, Eevee and starters

Will add anyone though. I can be on at anytime just message me and we can set up a meeting.

Name: ine
FC: 2251-5890-8829
Playing X. named Anna there.

(yes, i know i'm late, but I had issues with money so this whole thing had to wait. shut up)

Mostly looking for trade evolutions and pokemon you don't find in X. PM me if you're interested in helping or wanna add me so then ya give me your fc. ^^;

Looking for a Normal friend safari featuring Ditto! My friend code is 3411-1796-8676 :) P.S. if you're feeling generous please let me know which type my friend safari is!!

hey guys, add me
FC: 0748-2750-9274

Hey guys =D

Want to add me? Please sent a note if you do, so I can add you as well

Friend Code: 5112-3405-2431

Pokémon in my Safari (Electric): Electabuzz, Dedenne and Manectric

Looking for safari's containing:

- Sandile
- Dedenne
- Spiritomb
- Sableye
- Spheal
- Lapras

Like so many others, I'd love a Friend Safari where I can find Ditto and Eevee. A Braixen and Frogadier Safari would help me out, too. My Friend Safari is Fighting Type. I have Meditite, Pancham, and Hariyama in mine.

Please add me (anyone--not just Normal Type safaris): Jerry - 0688-5756-4060.

If anyone does add my Friend Code, please PM me and I'll be sure to add you back.

Last edited:

hey guys, my name is Sil
My code is 2552-2339-3869
I may go and add you guys as friends just to get started, hope you dont mind.
Also new to the safari so I dont know what I got so to satisfy my curiosity, can someone tell me what my safari is?

Hey everybody. If anyone has a shuckle or quagsire friend safari I could really use it. My fc is 1349-5374-5868. Please pm if you can help

My safari is fighting: pancham, machoke, and tyrogue

Last edited:

3DS Name: Kyle
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Currently looking for Ghost and Fairy safaris with anything in them.

If those safaris have togepi, mawile or pupitar that would be even better.

Also looking for a ditto and ivysaur safari if anyone has it.

Last edited:

Hello, name´s Alfredo and I´m interested in Code sharing with any1, add me ill add you back.
FC-0318-8552-7570
Safari- yet to find out
Version Y

thanks in advance :)

Hi there!! hope it's not too late to add me to the list. My FC is 1418-6718-4136 and my Safari is Fairy type. I don´t remember what Pokémon it contains, but I'm pretty sure it at least has Togepi in it :p The name's Jonathan.

Thank you very much!

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any invites and will gladly accept. I have no idea what my friend safari is... Which could spell awesome for you. So invite me, let me know what safari I have if you could, and thanks in advance dude or lady-dude.

My Friend Code: 4313-1345-8691

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom