• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Does anyone have Wartortle in their Friend Safari? I'd also like a Friend Safari that has Charmeleon. Also, still looking for the ever elusive Ditto Friend Safari.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

Please PM me if you add me and I'll add you back.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

FC is 0104-1025-6173
Name:®Teezy©

3DS Friend Code: 4270-1510-5132
3DS name: Petsku
Game version: Y

Hello, I need more friends and will add just about any. If you add me, do drop me a PM so that I can add you back. Would be awesome if someone could tell me my Friend Safari type and Pokemon too.

FC: 2148-9374-7797
Name: Ataro
Friend Safari: (Water) Bibarel, Wartortle, Frogadier

Last edited:

Hello, I need more friends and will add just about any. If you add me, do drop me a PM so that I can add you back. Would be awesome if someone could tell me my Friend Safari type and Pokemon too.

FC: 2148-9374-7797
Name: Ataro

Would appreciate if someone could tell me my Friend Safari type and Pokemon too.

Until we're online together, I can see only two of your Safari Pokemon. You have Water Type: Bibarel, and Wartortle.

If anyone catches me online and can let me know my third Pokemon in my safari that'd be awesome.

If anyone catches me online and can let me know my third Pokemon in my safari that'd be awesome.

Your third Safari Pokemon is Eevee! You have Dunsparce, Loudred, and Eevee.

FC 0404-5523-7536 3DS Name Ace
Steel type with Ferroseed, Excadrill, and Foretress.
If you add me please PM and I will add you back. Also I'm happy to let you know what is in your safari if you don't know. Just ask!

Just re-posting since it's been awhile since my last post.

Name: Gotoh
FC: 3969- 4979- 3768
Friend Safari Type: Poison
Pokemon: Cascoon, Garbodor, Muk

I'm especially looking for a Friend Safari with Corsola in it.
PM me if you add me!

Last edited:

Okay, I had hoped I wouldn't need this, but ended up needing a Ditto Safari. If anyone has that, it would be very kind of you to pm me

It's Alexey, 4570-8235-1086. My FS contains Bergmite, Spheal and Piloswine

Last edited:

Hi all! It's been a few weeks since I posted, and figured it was about time to update now that I'm not having crazy connection issues.
I have plenty of room for friends, so by all means PM me.
If you happen to have any of the following, I'd really appreciate an add: Vulpix or Ninetales, Ponyta, Sawsbuck, Eevee
Thanks very much! ^_^

3DS Friend Code : 3969-5292-8462
3DS Name : Rampant
Game Version: X
Safari Type: Bug
Safari Pokemon: Ledyba, Pinsir, and Illumise

Took me a while but I finally got around to beating Pokemon X. Went to a gaming event so I learned my Friend Safari type and first two monsters before finishing the game. I'm not sure how much it'll help others but feel free to PM if you wanna link.

I'm actually looking for certain FS' myself really, so if any one has a Safari with Frogadier or Pancham and is willing to link you'd really be doing me a major solid.

3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 3213 - 3790
3DS Name: Gravity dX
Trainer Name: Chelsea (ID No.: 41733)
Game: Pokemon X
Safari Type: Fairy
Safari Pokemon: Kirlia, Spritzee, Floette

Last edited:

Took me a while but I finally got around to beating Pokemon X. Went to a gaming event so I learned my Friend Safari type and first two monsters before finishing the game. I'm not sure how much it'll help others but feel free to PM if you wanna link.

I'm actually looking for certain FS' myself really, so if any one has a Safari with Frogadier or Pancham and is willing to link you'd really be doing me a major solid.

3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 3213 - 3790
3DS Name: Gravity dX
Trainer Name: Chelsea (ID No.: 41733)
Game: Pokemon X
Safari Type: Fairy
Safari Pokemon: Kirlia, Spritzee, ???

I have Pancham in my Friend Safari. Feel free to add me and I'll add you when I get home from work.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

I have Pancham in my Friend Safari. Feel free to add me and I'll add you when I get home from work.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

Hey, thanks. That'll help me a lot.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

Hey, thanks. That'll help me a lot.

You'll be helping me, too. Of all the Friend Safaris I have, I don't have a single Fairy Type FS.

3DS Friend Code: 0147-0109-5669
3DS name: spm107

Safari type: Psychic
Pokemon Found in Safari: Abra, Wobbuffet, and Girafarig
Pokemon X

Right now I'm looking for Water and Flying Safaris. I have no Water Safaris whatsoever, and only one Flying one.

My 3DS is getting close to its Friend Code limit, so I'd appreciate it if only people with Water or Flying Safaris add me. PM or VM me if you do.

I've done some 3DS cleaning and now I'm open to all types of Friend Safaris and I have a good amount of space for new FCs.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Hariyama

Please PM if you add me.

FC : 2895-8014-0327
name: Robert
Version: Y

My 3DS FC: 3797 - 6988 - 5779
Playing X Version
I don't know what's in my Safari, but I believe it's Normal Type.
If you add me, PM me your FC and I'll add you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom