• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Code: 3067-5751-5572
Name: Brennan
Version: Y

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

3411-1520-0747
Name: Alpha
version Y
Fire type: Magmar, Pyroar, Fletchinder

Last edited:

This is practically a Repost, in the hope of finding the friend safari's I am looking for :3

FC: 4141-2814-1956
IGN: R3zonance
Type: Water
Pokes: Octillery, Wartortle and Frogadier

I'd love to hang around these Safari Zones:

Bug: Beautifly, Butterfree, Heracross, Masquerain, Pinsir, Vivillon
Dragon: Dragonair, Fraxure
Electric: Electabuzz, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Manectric, Zebstrika
Fairy: Mawile, Spritzee, Togepi
Fire: Fletchinder, Larvesta, Ninetales, Magmar, Ponyta
Ground: Nincada, Trapinch
Ice: Dewgong, Lapras, Piloswine, Sneasel, Snorunt, Spheal
Normal: Chansey, Ditto, Eevee
Psychic: Espurr
Steel: Magneton, Skarmory
Water: Frogadier, Gyarados, Wartortle

Im looking for a Fire Safari with access to charmeleon, my FC is 5026 4754 1506 I gots the electric pokemons-Dedenne, Zebstrika, and Electabuzz. So if your looking for any of those feel free to add me.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Hariyama

Looking for: Charmeleon, any Fairy Type, any Dark Type

PM if you add me. I have plenty of Friend Code room.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

4141-2226-9583
Normal friend safari: Minccino, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Version: X

=D

3351-5426-2342

I have a Fairy Type Safari with Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee, trainer name is Lulu.

I'm looking for a Fairy type safari with Kirlia, but feel free to add me anyway and send me a PM if you do.

Last edited:

If anyone has a friend safari with a kecleon please let me now. Id really appreciate it. My fc is 1349-5374-5868 and i have tyrogue, machoke, and pancham. thanks to anyone who can help

Hello all I would like to build up my Friend Safari. I'm not sure what my Safari contains yet so I would appreciate if someone could give me feedback on that :)

FC : 4957-4180-3948

hey guys im looking for somebody with a spearow in his friend safari ASAP! :)
i would add anybody so just let me know if you added me in PM so i add you back.

Friend Code: 4656 - 7332 - 2149
Pokemon in My Safari: lillpup, smeargle, Minccino

Hey everyone, I have a normal type friend safari with Dunsparce, Loudred and Chansey. I'll add anyone, I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just love wading through Safaris! :)

FC: 2895 - 8296 - 8761

Just drop me a PM to let me know you added me and I'll add you back :3

hello there,my FC is 1177-8405-5950.i think its a dark safari :p

please PM me if you want to add me~

Reposting, as it has been a while.

My FC is: 1349-5171-8120 | Dean. I have the quite disappointing trio of Delibird, Beartic, and Dewgong in my safari.

I am currently looking for the following:

Dark: Absol
Fighting Riolu
Grass: Ivysaur
Psychic: Xatu
Water: Gyarados

Feel free to contact me via PM. I am running a bit low on space, and would prefer if you only contacted me if you either (a) have one of the aforementioned Pokemon, or (b) require any of the Pokemon found in my safari. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Pokemon X
FC: 2380-3800-5988
Safari: Fire -- Growlithe / Larvesta / Ninetales
IGN: Ampelmann

When people say that they'd like a Ditto safari, does anyone respond? I'd love to have one, as I do a lot of breeding, but I know that everyone would love to have one too. If someone has a Ditto safari and is willing, please add me and let me know.

Thank you!

Code:4785-6181-6303
Name: Dogwood
Version:Y

Feel free to add me.

Does anybody have manectite? I will trade. I have mewtwonite x

hey guys im looking for somebody with a spearow in his friend safari ASAP! :)
i would add anybody so just let me know if you added me in PM so i add you back.

Friend Code: 4656 - 7332 - 2149
Pokemon in My Safari: lillpup, smeargle, Minccino

I can egg you one, I have one from my older games. Let me know if you want me to and I will hatch it for ya then we can figure out a trade.

Dom

Hi everyone.

My details are in my sig :)

I have a Pinsir, Butterfree, and Volbeat in my Friend Safari.

Just send me a PM if you want to add me, I'm still looking for a great deal of Safari Pokemon as I don't have a lot, but in particular I'm looking for Pinsir, Gyarados/Magikarp, Absol, Ivysaur, and Wartortle.

Code: 3110-5350-8574
3DS Name: Spork
Pokemon X
I was told that my safari is ground and that it has good pokemo but that is all I know.

Hey all! Looking for lots of Friend codes. I will add anybody. I am also interested in trading(trying to fill my pokedex) and casual battles.

3DS FC: 2466-2803-5471
3DS Name: Dragonfyre
Trainer Name: Aemon
Version: Y
Friend Safari: [Grass] Sunkern|Sawsbuck|Maractus. Terrible, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom