• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

FC: 0044-3978-0563
3DS Name: Kim
Trainer Name: Kim
Version: X
Friend Safari: [Rock] Nosepass, Pupitar, Shuckle

FC: 1177-8283-2554
3DS Name: idk man
Trainer Name: Ian
Version: Y
Friend Safari: [Water] Octillery, Wartortle, ???

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

3DS FC: 5301 - 0090 - 8577
3DS Name: Marivi
Trainer Name: Marivi
Version: x
Friend Safari: Fight with breloom, medittite, sawk

actually looking for safaris with those pokemon on them:
Normal: Minccino
Dragon: shelgon
Electric: Dedenne, Galvantula, luxio, manectic, helioptile, dedenne
Bug: vivillion
Dark: all
Fairy: kirlya, dedenne, cleffairy
Fighting:Breloom, Tyrogue, Mankey, Pancham
Flying: Rufflet
Fire: larvesta
plant: ivysaur, quilladin, sunkern, tangela, petilil
Ground: Phanpy
ice: cloyster, snorunt
pshychic: duosion
water: wartortle, azumarril
Ghost: Spiritomb
Poison: ALL
Steel: Mawile, Metang, Klefki

Ghost: Spiritomb

I have Spiritomb Marivi

Anyways everyone, I'm Yami and I have a ghost type-Safari. I am looking for a Fighting-type Friend Safari with Riolu

In Game Name: Yami
3DS name: Yamitora1
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4914-4283-6265
Safari: Ghost-type
Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb

WANT: Frogadier FS, HAVE: Ditto

Looking for Frogadier. I have ditto. PM me. 3883-6085-2670

It's actually pretty easy to search this thread if you customize your search criteria correctly. Single content type, topics with > 1200 replies, Pokemon name, and (most importantly!) show results as individual posts.

Users with Frogadier:
- Ataro
- R3zonance
- Kush King
- Lost in Transit

I think we need a secondary list that's organized by Pokemon species type instead of username.

I'm looking for a few SPECIFIC friend safaris.

Here is mine: Panpour, Azumarill, Gyrados
Friend code for 3ds: 1091 8325 2149
IGN: Ashley
PM ME BEFORE YOU ADD ME! I'm only adding safaris I need right now!

I'm more than willing to trade an adamant 6IV Jpn ditto (cloned from my white) for a safari I need, but it has to be one of the safaris I'm looking for.

Normal:
Teddiursa + Minccino + Smeargle safari
Safari must have Teddiursa AND Minccino AND Smeargle

Bug:
Butterfree/Ledyba + Illumiuse/Masquerain + Heracross/Vilvillion Safaris
Safari MUST include
Butterfree or Ledyba AND Illumuise or Masquerain AND Heracross or Vivillion

Dark:
Nuzleaf+ Sneasel + Absol Safaris
Safari MUST include
Nuzleaf AND Sneasel AND Absol

Fairy:
snubbull + Spritzee + Clefairy Safari
Safari MUST have Snubbull AND Spritzee AND Clefairy

Flying:
Farfetch'd + Woobat + Hawlucha Safari
Safari MUST have Farfetch'd AND Woobat AND Hawlucha

Ground:
phanpy + marowak + palpitoad safari
Safari MUST have Phanpy AND Marowak AND Palpitoad

Poison:
Cascoon + Venomoth+ Muk Safari
Safari MUST have Cascoon And Veomoth AND Muk

Psychic:
Munna + Sigilyph + GIrafarig Safari
Safari MUST have Munna AND Sigilyph AND Girafarig

Hello bulbapedia, Name´s Alfredo and im interested in FC sharing for any safari, im still blank on whats in my safari so i´d appreciate the help with that. also im lookin for protean froakie with favoring IV´s pm me for more info.

FC-0318-8552-7570
Version Y

Code:3952-7595-0164
Name: Lilac and Silver
Version: X and Y
Friend Safari: Flying (Rufflet, Pidgeotto,)

Hi folks, posted when this thread was just starting up, but back to Pokemon after an unintended hiatus and looking for more friends for safari. I don't yet know whats in mine, need someone to tell me, but please add me and send me a message or post on my wall. FC: 2406-5360-3939.

Add me :3
Fc:2294-3571-7173
My safari is dark

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0268-5372
3DS Name: Hypnos
Game Version: Y

FC 3153-5405-8491
Seen

pm me if you add me will add all.

friend code: 3737-9646-0152
3ds name: Ian

pretty sure my safari is water type. my brother was complaining about the buizels.

Hey everyone - I am looking for Friend Safaris to help me expand my shiny collection. In particular interested in Fire safaris with Vocarona pre-evo, ground safaris with camerupt, nincada and palpitoad, psychic safaris with drowzee or munna, and normal safaris with eevee.

Feel free to PM me regardless as I will add you to my safari even if you do not have what I am looking for.

Safari type: Poison
Safari pokemon: toxicroak, cascoon, garbadour
3ds friend code: 3995-6604-1658
3ds name: link
Game Version: X

FC: 4141-3352-6038
3DS Name: Prater
X Version

FC: 4141-3352-6038
3DS Name: Prater
X Version
Got you registered. I can tell you your Safari once you're online. [edit] It's Dark, with Sandile, Vullaby, and Inkay.

Last edited:

FC: 4914-3452-1470
3ds: Battra
X Version

Safari: Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Feel free to add me and shoot a pm when you do.

Last edited:

Hello!
FC: 4656-6561-5548
Name: Monica
Fire friend safari: larvesta, ninetales, pansear

I'm looking for...
dragon: dragonair, shelgon
electric: emolga, pachirisu
fairy: swirlix (edit: got the swirlix)

...in particular, but anybody else who wants to be friends just PM me.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

IGN- Poptarr, version X
Friend Code- 1306-6688-2427
Friend Safari- Ice, with Spheal, Bergmite, and an unknown poke (I can only get this safari with my Y game in, so at the moment my third pokemon is unknown.)

Second FC- 5257-9953-6279
Friend Safari- Steel, with Skarmory, Magneton, and Bronzong
I have an incomplete Y version, I will add it after it is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom