• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Hi hi hi :D
Just thought of coming here and share my FC :D

3926-5714-3675 - Fire - Magmar, Charmeleon, Fletchinder
Y IGN : Tempus
X IGN : Natsuya (in hiragana)

If anyone wants to have a casual battle with me, just drop in a PM/VM. :D

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Hi everyone!

I am new to Friend Safari and consequently the contents of my Safari remain a mystery. My FC is 1821-9868-6526 for Pokémon X.

3DS Friend code: 2036 - 7953 - 3202

Name: Edson

Problem is I don't know the type of my safari, if someone could tell me, I'd really appreciate it.

Hi! I've posted on this thread before, but it got buried, and my Friend Safari got updated with more Friend Safaries. Anyway, I need to get the following Pokemon in these different Friend Safaries.

Normal: Loudred, Teddiursa
Fire: Growlithe, Pansear, Slugma, Larvesta, Ninetales, Fletchinder
Fighting: Mienfoo, Throh, Sawk, Riolu
Water: Quagsire, Poliwhirl
Flying: Pidgey, Spearow, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Woobat, Swanna, Rufflet, Fletchinder, Hawlucha
Grass: Tangela, Pansage, Swadloon, Maractus
Poison: Cascoon, Ariados, Muk, Toxicroak
Electric: Electrode, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Electabuzz, Stunfisk, Manectric, Luxio, Zebstrika
Ground: Sandshrew, Phanpy, Dugtrio, Marowak, Palpitoad
Psychic: GOT EVERYTHING
Rock: Nosepass, Boldore, Onix, Magcargo, Corsola, Rhydon, Barbaracle
Ice: Delibird, Spheal, Beartic, Cloyster, Lapras
Bug: Paras, Ledyba, Masquerain, Vivillon, Pinsir
Dragon: Shelgon, Druddigon
Ghost: Dusclops, Drifblim, Normal Pumpkaboo, Large Pumpkaboo, Super Size Pumpkaboo
Dark: NEED EVERYTHING EXCEPT SNEASEL
Steel: Forrtress, Bronzong
Fairy: Togepi, Snubbull, Spritzee, Swirlex, Clefairy, Floette Red Flower, Floette Yellow Flower

I don't remember what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, but I heard it has Quilladin in it. Here is my Friend Code.
FC: 2337 3508 1976
Private or Visitor Message me if you want my Safari, and your Safari might have any of the Pokemon above.

Last edited:

hi my fc is 3454-0578-3768

FC: 3007-8066-8615
Version: Y

I don't know what's in my Friend Safari, though. Could you tell me?

Code: 5241-3316-7599
Name: Edward
Version: Y
Safari contains Trapinch, Marowak, and Diggersby (so I've been told).

Friend Code: 0259-0439-7123
3DS Name: Gregman
Trainer Name: Gregory
Trainer ID: 52567
Game Version: X
Friend Safari: Mankey, Throh, and Tyrogue

Friend code, 0834-1304-2762
Name, Thermio
Version y
Unsure of my friend safari

Friend Code: 0259-0439-7123
3DS Name: Gregman
Trainer Name: Gregory
Trainer ID: 52567
Game Version: X
Friend Safari: Mankey, Throh, and Tyrogue

i'm add your fc

add my FC: 5300-9048-5342 Trainer Name: Diego

thx

IGN: L
FC: is 1908-0000-9954
Ice type Safari: Bergmite, Spheal and Dewgong

Name: Thermio
FC: 0834-1304-2762
My safari is unknown

Pm if you add me.

3DS Friend Code: 542974166116
Nintendo Network Name: Chris
Version: Pokemon X & Y

FC: 0920-0863-6329
3DS Name: JP
Game Version: Y

Hi everyone! I'm new. I'm looking for FC so I can use my friend safari I'm yet to use it.
Name: Thermio
FC: 0834-1304-2762
I'm playing Y
Please let me know if you add me.

My name is Scott and I want to be really good at battles.Name: Scott
Friend code: 3582-9077-2660
Version: X
Friend safari: Bug

I'm hoping to befriend someone with a Hoothoot in their Friend Safari. My Friend Safari (normal type) has Lilipup, Kecleon, and Smeargle. If someone with a Hoothoot in their Friend Safari would like to become 3DS friends, please PM me with your 3DS friend code and then I will reciprocate with mine!!

Help me achieve my dream of decent shiny Hoothoot hunting grounds!

I can't remember if I have already added myself to here but My friend code is 1349-5405-7196
I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are:
Teddiursa
Loudred and
Chansey
Please message me if you add me
Oh and one last thing please only add me if you actually connect to the internet while playing I have far to many safaris that I can only get 2 pokemon on as the person is never online

My Fc is 452793132987. My zone is bug if you want to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom