• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC: 1306-6423-3472
Trainer name: karneval
Version: X

(I do not know what my safari type is yet.)

FC: 2766 - 9121 - 8975
Trainer name: Alioth
Version: Y
Safari Type: Grass

If anyone adds me, give me a PM :)

FC: 5386-8995-1099
Trainer name: Aidan
Version: Both

Last edited:
Pokemon X. FC: 5472-6838-5672

Searching for tradeback partners and pokedex completing partners.
Leave a message on my wall for me to add your FC!

FC: 3540-0537-1440
Trainer Name: Alex
Version: Y

No clue what my Friend Safari is at the moment - perhaps someone would be kind enough to add me and let me know?

This thread has become too hectic and the table keeps glitching due to its size, so we're going to post a FC sharing thread with the purpose being able to share and find Friend Safari's you want faster and easier (since Safari is why most people are sharing FCs). We'll leave this one stickied for the time being until we have the new thread ready (then people can still find FCs until then), but it's going to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom