• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
The first games of Pokémon's sixth generation have now been available on store shelves and Nintendo eShop digital stores across the globe for sixth months now. The Pokémon franchise's greatest strength has been its communicative capacities, beginning in 1996 with simply connecting games together with a link cable. Now, we are in 2014 and can battle and trade with people from the other side of the world. In the past, we had a thread where users could share their Nintendo 3DS friend codes with each other but things became a bit...hard to organise because to be honest, this site wouldn't exist if Pokémon wasn't popular would it?

To make things easier, the Video Games staff have decided to make this brand new thread, which has an easier way of keeping track of everyone's details: You submit it yourself!

That's right, just head on over to this Google Doc form and input your details. The spreadsheet can then be viewed here.

If you would like to add someone, don't post in here and ask them if it's okay. Send them a Visitor Message or a Private Message and ask them if it's okay to add you. If they say "No", then please respect their decision and don't hassle them.

If you would still like to take a look at the codes submitted in the old thread, it can be viewed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

If you don't know your Friend Safari, feel free to PM me, and I'll tell you your type/Pokémon.

Last edited:

Submitting my username as Neosquid, even though it's not my username at the moment. Since I'm going to change back as soon as pawsible.

im rly upset that i have spiritomb

If you don't know your Friend Safari, feel free to PM me, and I'll tell you your type/Pokémon.

EDIT: Just a question, is it possible to delete/change your answers? For example, once I find out what mine is, I don't want to be the ??? type anymore.

Yes as it is a document that anyone can edit. So if I ever want to change my name on it I can.

I was waiting for this, tried putting my friend code into the old thread but was too late to get it posted.

I'm still unsure of my safari's Pokemon, but I'll add anyone who wants to add me.

EDIT: Just a question, is it possible to delete/change your answers? For example, once I find out what mine is, I don't want to be the ??? type anymore.

You can just let one of the VG mods know (or TwilightBlade since she helped create it) and we'll edit your submission.

Yes as it is a document that anyone can edit. So if I ever want to change my name on it I can.

Actually we've changed it to using an automated form submission with only staff being able to edit the table (stops any potential vandalism that an editable doc would be open to). The first post has the new method we're using if you need to resubmit your info.

Hi, sorry I misunderstood the bit about editing and have now doubled up my entry. Could one of the mods please remove my ??? one as I now know my safari type and Pokemon. Very sorry about the mistake!

That table is much more condensed and readable than the previous one :) Would be awesome if it also had sortable headers....

Could someone tell me what's inhabiting my Friend Safari?

3DS FC: 4270 - 2063 - 9925

That table is much more condensed and readable than the previous one :) Would be awesome if it also had sortable headers....
Huh, sortable headers...? Every now and then, the contents are re-alphabetized according to Friend Safari type. Here's an alternative way to Sort on your own though:

Click this link to be taken to the google spreadsheet (view only)

Go to File -> Download As -> Microsoft Excel and then open it in excel. Use the Sort & Filter features in Excel.

ill help... i wanna know mine too... add... 3DS FC: 4484-9069-0546

Thanks to all who contacted me, I was able to find out what was inhabiting my Friend Safari. :)

I'm liking how the Google Doc of Friend Safari is turning out. I'll be sure to take a good look at the list. Happy shiny hunting folks ^_^

SHORT VERSION: searching for safari with Chansey for MONTHS.

FULL VERSION: I. Have. Been. Looking for this ONE specific safari for over 2 months now. I'm so annoyed it aint even right!
Just want a NORMAL type safari that has Chansey. I have been to every single resource available in the history of the www and just... well, at different times I did get up to 3 different safaris but apparently all 3 of those just aren't playing anymore or deleted me from the lists or something. (I promise I didn't do a thing to them lol. Didn't have my dog leave a little present on the safari-lawn or anything!)

I am good to exchange friend codes with because I have both shiny charms & I've long since finished the whole dex and... well, that's all.
My code is 2122 6646 8487 and I have a grass type. I am rarely on here, but I'll hopefully remember to check back for a reply. I'm on FB groups related to pokemon nearly every day though, so if you see anyone named Yaelle, chances are that is me.

I am currently looking for Togepi and Wartortle Safaris as my highest priority, though Safaris that include Mightyena, Pawniard, Sableye, Absol, Kirlia, Gabite, Muk, Ariados, Gloom, Oddish, Riolu, Breloom, or Ditto would also be greatly appreciated.

I didn't know we could use this thread for requests but it's good to know.

I'm looking for a Friend Safari that has Vullaby in it! Does anyone have one? Help would be really appreciated.

Also, if any kindly soul wants to tell me what my Friend Safari has in it, that would be great too, so that maybe then I could help some of the people in this thread.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a Friend Safari that has Vullaby in it! Does anyone have one? Help would be really appreciated.

Also, if any kindly soul wants to tell me what my Friend Safari has in it, that would be great too, so that maybe then I could help some of the people in this thread.

Thanks.

If you look on the list you'll see that Jay has Vullaby in his Safari.

I've been looking for someone with a Ditto safari. It would also be great to find out what my safari is.

Thanks.

If you look on the list you'll see that Jay has Vullaby in his Safari.

Isn't Vullaby in one of those third slots that require that player to have been online the same time as you? I posted because if that's the case then I assume we probably need to make sure we're ever on there at the same time, and I'd feel a bit weird randomly asking people to do that for me especially if they're in different time zones. I'm not sure what the etiquette is so I apologize if I got that wrong. I'll message that user then.

EDIT: It's on a second slot after all. I guess I mixed that up with some other pokémon I wanted that was in a third slot on another type safari.

Back
Top Bottom