• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Looking for Dark safaris with any of the following Pokes: Absol, Inkay, Mightyena, Sableye, Sandile ... and a flying safari with Tropius.

I have a Ditto safari I can hook you up with if you do.

PS - This is my first post here and I am having a difficult time finding things on bulbagarden.net so be gentle with me :)

I don't know what my safari is, but I bet that with the natures of Friend Safaris it'll be beneficial anyway. Can we swap codes? I want dat ditto.
EDIT: It's grass with Tangela, Swadloon, and Quilladin. Meh.

Last edited:
hey anyone have a magmar/electabuzz safari and also I have an extra pinsirite anyone willing to trade for a heracrosite? plssss

hey, new to this site, already submitted my info to the spreadsheet except i dont know my type/pokemon so if someone could add me and let me know id really appreciate it thanks!

FC: 2767-0218-2060

Yes I have a Ditto safari but it is 98% full right now. There are ~ 100 Poke fans just on these boards alone that want it too. I have over 300 FC safaris now; 21 bug safaris, 3 dark safaris, 16 dragon, 11 electric, 8 fairy, 23 fighting, 18 fire, 17 flying, 14 ghost, 17 grass, 20 ground, 18 ice, 19 normal, 13 poison, 23 psychic, 20 rock, 12 steel and 17 water; 54 safaris that I have had to un-friend for various reasons along with quite a few foreign safaris that I haven't figured out how to incorporate into my database yet because of language difficulties, just saying. I have to start considering my own needs now ... first.

Anyone who wants to add me, please feel free :) I have a water safari with Gyarados, Krabby and Azumarill

Last edited:
Hey please add my friend code as well, I wanna know my type, here it is: 1693-2747-7113. Reply to this post so I can add you as well. Thanks

Hello! I just reached the friend safari in the game, and I'd like to join in on the fun! My friend code is 4828 - 6026 - 1794, name is Sirro. Feel free to add me! :)

Hello all :)

I've added my info to the list - it's minimal I'm afraid. I am as yet unaware of my Safari type so if someone feels like adding me and letting me know, feel free to do so :) the type might be exactly what you're looking for!

Slightly devastated that of all the Dragon safaris on the list none of them contain Dragonair… :(

I really need someone who has Eevee and Ditto.
My friend safari is terrible (flying; mr. leek-carrying bird, etc.).

If you don't mind adding me, please vm :D
Even if you don't have Eevee or Ditto, I don't mind new friends! :3

@TwilightBlade; would you be able to edit my info on the document please? Thanks to the very kind @User_Name; I now know that my safari is grass type and contains Sawsbuck, Tangela and Gogoat. You should find me very near the bottom of the list as I only submitted yesterday.

Much appreciated!

3711-9070-9265
Cody B Burke

I dunno what my safari is. Ditto friend safari's would be cool.

Edit- Fyi I rushed and added some people before i finished the rules. please don't penalize me, it's an honest mistake. :(

I'm listing the members below.

bscull; hatterexit; Sirro; beno1985

I would send a pm, but I need more posts first it would seem.
PS: VMs don't seem to be working for some reason.

Last edited:
Can anyone who reads this add me.

2766-8915-7878

Added some people from the list but go no replies!! Thanks

Can anyone who reads this add me.

2766-8915-7878

Added some people from the list but go no replies!! Thanks

I just added you, can you add me, please. FC is 2122-7717-7742

PS: Can someone tell me the type of my Safari?

Last edited:
I'd like to know my Friend Safari type so I can accurately input my information... Anyone want to help with that? FC is 4012-3207-3407. The name's Jacob.

My old 3DS broke and I had to get a new one because the previous owner of my old one had apparently opened it up (never buy secondhand game consoles, folks). Unfortunately this means my friends list, friend code, and friend safari have all been reset. My new FC is in my signature. If someone could add me and tell me what's in my friend safari so I can add that to my signature, I'd really appreciate it.

um kinda looking for a cacturne safari anyone out there please pm me.....

Hi everyone.

I'm in need of a Dragon type Safari with Dragonair. I have a grass type safari with Sawsbuck, Tangela and Gogoat. Exhilarating, I know.

On my other system I have a slightly more appealing Psychic type safari with Munna, Wobbuffet and ???

If either of those safaris appeal to you and you have a dragon type with Dragonair, please don't hesitate to send me a PM and we can exchange details :)

I'm also happy to find out what peoples safaris are if they are unaware. Again, PM me :)

I live in the UK so that's something to keep in mind, just incase any of you North Americans message me and wonder why I reply at crazy times.

I have asked for my details on the document to be amended a while ago - I'm currently on there with a bunch of question marks - but I'm still waiting. If any mods read this and would be so kind as to sort my details out that'd be awesome :) or if there's a way to edit it ourselves..?

Back
Top Bottom