• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

1478-4451-8751, mine is electric and has Luxio, Stunfisk and Pachirisu. Please lemme know when you add me so I can you back.

My FC is 1418-6838-0440.
Type Psychic: Abra, Wobbufett and Duosion.
PM if you add me so I can do the same.
So far I'm looking for safaris with Types: Normal, Dark, Fire, Flying, Ground and Steel and Specific Pokemon: Mawile, Pancham, and Barbaracle.

Looking for someone with a fire friend safari with a charmeleon in it

i would like excadrill camerupt xatu cascoon...
nice safari's

fc:2036-8100-2577

pm which pokemon i have got to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend Code: 1762-3258-3002
Pokemon: Minccino, Aipom and Chansey.

I'll add the next ten posters automatically, everybody else can send me a message.

If anyone wants to trade starters for pokemon with pokerus, please friend me.

3797-7885-7148

need friends to do safari

last game i played was pokemon yellow... ages ago
so started playing Y recently but since i know noone i cant do safari
plz add me

3497-1717-2611

Hi guys! Currently looking for Safari with Ditto in it. Please add me up or PM me your FC please. Thanks!

Why does everyone only ever give you the IGN? If you add someone over internet and they haven't added you, it asks you for the person's 3DS nickname. And the 3DS name is almost NEVER the same as the in game name for the people I've added. People need to start giving their 3DS name or they're not getting added. Seriously. I don't care about your IGN. I'll figure it out.

Why does everyone only ever give you the IGN? If you add someone over internet and they haven't added you, it asks you for the person's 3DS nickname. And the 3DS name is almost NEVER the same as the in game name for the people I've added. People need to start giving their 3DS name or they're not getting added. Seriously. I don't care about your IGN. I'll figure it out.
If you want their Pokemon #3 they have to be online at the same time you are, in which case you'll be seeing them by their IGN and not their 3DS nick.

If you want their Pokemon #3 they have to be online at the same time you are, in which case you'll be seeing them by their IGN and not their 3DS nick.

Again, not that hard to figure out that the person who's online that you've never seen before is your newly added friend. The important thing is the name you need to add them in the first place. Which NO ONE provides. So...

Hello,

Friend Safari type: Bug; Pokémon: Ledyba, Illumise, Vivillon
FC: 5413-0648-2629
In-game name: Karkino

Thanks for adding me :)

Last edited:
My code is 1977-0185-0509

I have an Electric Safari, with Pachirisu, Electabuzz and Manectric.

Feel free to let me know if you want to add me.

Code: 0748-3950-4939
Safari: Fire (Fletchinder, Ponyta, Larvesta)
NNID: doogles
IGN: GREEN

Gonna go scour this thread for a Ditto safari now, cheers!

Last edited:
FS: Normal with Ditto, Audino and Lillipup
IGN: Louis
FC: 5472-8612-1928

Anyone can add me up :D!

Last edited:
Code: In Signature
Safari: Rock (I think)
NNID: Madolche234
IGN: AJ
Pm me if you're adding me, hope to hear from everyone!

Nick: Canelal
FC: 0490-6941-7331
Friend Safari: Normal - Lillipup, DITTO, and audino.

Bug - Beautifly, Pinsir and Combee

FC and IGN are in the signature. Let me know if you add me!

Back
Top Bottom