• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

I will add you if you could add me as well please

3DS FC: 4339-2486-3428

New to thefriend Safari, looking to complete my National Dex!!! Poke Collector and Breeder here. I have ALL starters and can breed as needed! Feel free to add me and PM me so I can add you too. Specialize in GRASS type pokemon, not sure what my Safari will look like yet :)

3583-0007-0131 (Seth)

Can anyone help me? I dont know my friend safari type.
My friend code is 0404 7571 8040

First time on here amd still don,t know my safari poks.
FC:392649954673

Why do some safaries only let me get 2 out of the three poks ?

To get all 3 pokemon the friend must have defeated the champion. Also you must have been online in game at the same time as the friend

To get all 3 pokemon the friend must have defeated the champion. Also you must have been online in game at the same time as the friend

You'll know you've been online the same time they were when you see their Trainer portrait next to their name. Note that in the event that somebody has more than one XY game, the exact portrait (and unlocking Safari pokemon #3) may vary.

I am new here, and I *think* I added my information to the spreadsheet correctly. If you want to be friends, please send me a message!

Please can anyone tell me what my friend safari pokemon are or my friend safari type?

I need a Poison type FS with Muk on it. Pls PM me for add up.

Thanks!

I'm desperate for a Safari with Inkay in it Q _ Q Anyone got one who isn't on the spreadsheet?

I'm more than happy to fill out the spreadsheet, but I'm afraid I have no idea which monsters are inside my Friend Safari. My post count is currently too low for me to send private messages, so in the meantime I'm posting my friend code to see if anyone would be willing to add me. Sorry about all this; I know it isn't really convenient. I sincerely hope I'm not breaking a rule, but once I know my Friend Safari's type/monsters, I'll add it to the spreadsheet.

My friend code is 5155-3421-4718.

Hiya, im looking for someone with Normal type safari with a ditto, ive added the folks on the spreadsheet but they all appear to be inactive, if anyone can help out or hook me up with someone that would be really appreciated,

Thanks

V

I sent you a pm MagicBox
I'm unable to send PMs just yet, but thank you for helping me out. I'll be adding my info to the spreadsheet shortly.

I just checked your Safari as well. So far, I can see that you have a Normal-Type Safari with Lillipup and Loudred.

I added my FC to the spreadsheet, but my safari type is unknown at the moment. is Ghost! Lampent, Pumkaboo, and (if I'm on Y) Spiritomb. Thanks, KantoCraig~
3DS user is Corpsie, but there is a chance I may be playing as October (Y) rather than Amirah. (X)

Last edited:
My old 3DS broke, so I got a new one. Can Someone with a fairy friend safari containing either Togepi or Floette add me please? My friend code is 1736-2499-7881 the IGN is Clay. (Just message me if you're interested) I have Machoke, Throh, and Hariyama.

Alright all. If anyone is looking for ditto safari pm me and I'll add you my fc is 4785-6490-0303 cheers!

Hello, I'm new here and is looking for safari friends! My friend code is 3110-4652-3897 and my safari is flying type =)

Back
Top Bottom